Acer Mains Problem

Bisto

Looking for advise have a Acer 2304 LCI it is well out of warranty bought in Hong Kong but has a problem with mains entry the connection came loose and is not charging any more.

Got pis**** with it and bought a Dell.

My question Pantip has an Acer repair Shop Can it be fixed there.

I can get it fixed in my home country but cost has been estimated at €150-225.

If I brought it to Bangkok could it be fixed for less? Was hoping to get it fixed and leave it with my niece in Thailand.

Guest Reimar
Looking for advise have a Acer 2304 LCI it is well out of warranty bought in Hong Kong but has a problem with mains entry the connection came loose and is not charging any more.

If I brought it to Bangkok could it be fixed for less? Was hoping to get it fixed and leave it with my niece in Thailand.

I would go to Main Service Center of Acer on Rama III Road. There you maybe can wait for to finish the repair.

Cheers.

I would go to Main Service Center of Acer on Rama III Road. There you maybe can wait for to finish the repair.

Cheers.

Thanks Reimar

Anyone know what this kind of repair costs as i have to bring with me.

Cheers.

Thanks Reimar

Anyone know what this kind of repair costs as i have to bring with me.

Why not call them and get a quote, if there taking the piss let some cowboy in Pan Tit sort it?