3 Times Stamp, 90 Days

Hello! I'm from the Netherlands, so don't need a tourist visa, just a stamp. I already had this twice, stamp for 30 days each time, but didn't stayed 30 days the first time. Does anybody knows if they count the stampperiod (so that means you can get three times a stamp) or the period you really stayed in Thailand?

I want to extend my stay this time for 4 days, anybody knows how to do? And I want to come back for two times, that means then in total for 4 times.

What are the options so that I can come in to Thailand more ofter or more longer?

Thank you!! Yuna

I believe you can extend your visa exempt stamp for a maximum of seven days for a fee of 1900 Baht (don't quote me on that price).

And as LB says you can come and go as many times as you like as long as your total time in country on these stamps does not exceed 90 days in a six month period.

Meaning your Dutch doesn't mean you don't need a visa. It means you can come to Thailand without a visa if you don't stay longer than 30 days in a row and not more than 90 days in a 6 month period. As Lite Beer said, you can stay fore a maximum of 90 days in a 6 month period. So if you stay 9 times 10 days, that is fine.

If you want to extend your 30 day stay with 4 more days you can get an extention of 7 days at an immigration office. Cost is as mentioned 1900.

If you want to stay longer you can get a tourist visa for 60 days at any Thai embassy or consulate, which you can extend with 30 days in Thailand itself.

Yuna

The 90 days limit in 6 months refers only to those visits under the visa exempt stamps.

There is NO limit to the amount of time you can stay if you get a Tourist Visa before you arrive.

And in Netherlands you should be able to get a Double Entry Tourist Visa,

which with extensions would allow you - a Dutch Passport holder - to have two stays of 90 days each.

Bill

Edited by WilliamIV