1 Yr Multiple Entry Type O

I got a 1 year Multiple entry visa type O at the Thai embassy in Holland which will expire in September 2008.

I plan to be back in Holland in September.

1) Will it be possible to get a new 1yr Multiple entry type O again or is there a minimum period necessary in between the two visa?

2) Can visa even overlap?

rgds

Ben

1) Any Thai visa is always issued at the discretion of the consulate itself. Regarding the Non-O-Visa there is not waiting period in-between.

2) Visas may overlap. i.e. your old visa may not have expired and you can apply for a new visa. The consulate however may or may not cancel your present visa.

I have a similar visa, but it's a O-A, and whenever I leave Thailand, and return, the visa is extended another year from the date of re-entry. I think the man at the NY embassy did me a solid. You should check it out.

Just remember that for any entry after the one year visa validity you will require a re-entry permit. What you obtain is a new one year permitted to stay stamp because it is a multi entry visa - but one year from application/issue date of the visa it can no longer be used for entry and the re-entry permit will be required.

I have a similar visa, but it's a O-A, and whenever I leave Thailand, and return, the visa is extended another year from the date of re-entry. I think the man at the NY embassy did me a solid. You should check it out.

But that's only for old people :o

Us young guys have to struggle through with O's

Is that what the A was for? Aged

A is for Agreed.

Some members seem to have a bit of a problem with Retiree Extensions.

We have to comply with the Laws of the land whether we agree with them or not.

Sorry but this is not a dig at you.