Need Girlfriend

HotGuyBkk

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spoken English to some of the women on the BTS going to work........they all looked at me as if I had "horns on me head" and say "pood angkrit mai dai" cool.gif

Maybe it was your horn in your pants that they were worried about!

Dear all ladies out there. I am a single guy in his early thirties and i have been living in bangkok for 10+ years now. I had a Thai - Chinese girlfriend for 6 years but we broke up. I am mixed Australian-Italian-Thai and am well educated and currently an executive in a large company.

Looking for a nice girl , for coffee lunch.

Sincerely Yours.

Troll :o

Jock.......Did you read my whole posting or just the parts you wanted to read? Selective reading eh? I am a woman and I definitely have no "horns" in my pants. Hope that is not your preference, if it is, hey its your life! :o

Pat Pong, sorry I dont have BO or bad breath, do you??

Leave your watch at home and go on the BTS asking the time. Meet a nice middle class BKK girl with a JOB

Or tell a girl she has something in her hair and watch whilst she runs her fingers thru it trying to get 'it' out then you do it for her. And strike up a chat!

Are you serious? :o

Or put something in her hair and help her get it out!!! :D

asphalt tar comes to mind...

Jock.......Did you read my whole posting or just the parts you wanted to read? Selective reading eh? I am a woman and I definitely have no "horns" in my pants.  Hope that is not your preference, if it is, hey its your life! :D

...starting to sound like the Thai Senate now..... :o

Jock.......Did you read my whole posting or just the parts you wanted to read? Selective reading eh? I am a woman and I definitely have no "horns" in my pants.  Hope that is not your preference, if it is, hey its your life! :o

No I don't. But was I talking to you about those things ? I think not.

To DJ Pat:

Well  even though I am married when I went with my wife different places  I would see Thai girls give a different kind of look to my wife,  It's the fact she found a foreign man but a Thai-Farang is somewhat different than a regular Farang.

Some of her GF's  Say I'm Charming   Lor Mak Mak  Also    I apreciate the compliments  but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage   I am a One Woman man.   Hard to believe to some Thai People,   Evem My wife's Sister could not believe it    She asked me once  "You not Butterfly My Sister??  I said No  She said you Good man then.   :D

Some of her GF's Say I'm Charming Lor Mak Mak
they are only being polite because you're their friends husband :D:D

Ohhhh That's the real reason Dave I should have known Thanks Dave :o

Believe a fellow Mai C fan , every farang / luk -krung / whatever denomination has been told this by their Thai spouses friends and family , and guess what?

We can't all be.....except me of course....

:D

To DJ Pat:

Well  even though I am married when I went with my wife different places  I would see Thai girls give a different kind of look to my wife,  It's the fact she found a foreign man but a Thai-Farang is somewhat different than a regular Farang.

Some of her GF's  Say I'm Charming   Lor Mak Mak  Also    I apreciate the compliments  but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage   I am a One Woman man.   Hard to believe to some Thai People,   Evem My wife's Sister could not believe it    She asked me once  "You not Butterfly My Sister??  I said No  She said you Good man then.   :D

Some of her GF's Say I'm Charming Lor Mak Mak
they are only being polite because you're their friends husband :wub::D

Ohhhh That's the real reason Dave I should have known Thanks Dave :o

Believe a fellow Mai C fan , every farang / luk -krung / whatever denomination has been told this by their Thai spouses friends and family , and guess what?

We can't all be.....except me of course....

:D

Hey Chon Your a Fan of mine?? :D

Jock.......Did you read my whole posting or just the parts you wanted to read? Selective reading eh? I am a woman and I definitely have no "horns" in my pants. Hope that is not your preference, if it is, hey its your life! wink.gif

No its definately not preference.

But just curious that you responded to a guy who is looking for a woman and said. That you talk to woman on the BTS and they look at at you as if you have horns on your head. Maybe they are scared of you. Maybe they think that you are interested in them. If you are a woman and you like woman then thats ok with me. But i cant help it when you post a reply similar to what a guy would. :o:D:D

Jock.......Did you read my whole posting or just the parts you wanted to read? Selective reading eh? I am a woman and I definitely have no "horns" in my pants. Hope that is not your preference, if it is, hey its your life! wink.gif

No its definately not preference.

But just curious that you responded to a guy who is looking for a woman and said. That you talk to woman on the BTS and they look at at you as if you have horns on your head. Maybe they are scared of you. Maybe they think that you are interested in them. If you are a woman and you like woman then thats ok with me. But i cant help it when you post a reply similar to what a guy would. :o:D:D

It is always difficult when the nickname isn't gender indicative, and replies seem to be more one way than the other, and then the gender is revealed to be different than the way it seemed. Maybe harsip harsip :D

To DJ Pat:

Some of her GF's  Say I'm Charming  Lor Mak Mak  Also    I apreciate the compliments  but If I were single I would not use it to my advantage  I am a One Woman man.  Hard to believe to some Thai People,  Even My wife's Sister could not believe it    She asked me once  "You not Butterfly My Sister??  I said No  She said you Good man then.  :o

Ladies and gentlemen, visit IamMaiC's website at

http://www.face-pic.com/debaryman101

and judge for yourself.

My verdict: äÁèËÅèÍà·èÒäÃ