Fake degree certificates.

Eastender

Hi,

I recently read somewhere that the police had clamped down on the fake degree certificate and other I.D. on K.S. Road.  Can anyone tell me if the fake degree certs are still avilabe from K.S.R.  Also, are they available elsewhere in BKK - any reccomendations on where to buy?

Thanks.

yup was down ks road last month, and there were only student cards etc on display, none of the usuall driving licences etc, so something must have gone down.  But if you ask them they'll soon show ya the quality of there driving licences out of the view of the public.

Even more amusing and baffling is the amount of angst and determination these guys (mostly) have over a 300 baht an hour job. Heck, where can I get a fake doctor's or lawyer's license, so I can swindle some real cash.   B)

Send me 1 million Baht in used 20 baht notes, and I'll sort it for you, oh yeah , you night want to give me a name and address, but not mandatory....   :o

ps which hospital were you thinking of working at.. ?:D

by the way.. I wasnt condoning the use of fake degrees in any way merely saying they are still avaliable.  I've already got a BSc and MSc from top UK uni's which took me 4 years to get no 4 minutes down KS road

When I read posts about fake degrees I am always saddened. Mostly because they are falangs seeking a job within the Kingdom, who are really trying to prolong their holiday in L.O.S.

I abhor dishonesty and particularly when it affects young students, trying to improve their education. I propose that these fake certificate posts be ignored or black-balled at the first instance. Sometimes I am reduced to tears when I think of a poor family pooling all their money for an Isaan child to be educated by a phoney falang with a fake degree certificate. Honestly, my blood runs with ire and a quite uncontrollable rage at this outrage!