When & Where Is The 4th Of July Party This Year?

dotcom

• 11 months later...

Rock on! Yuo having a slow day to??? (lol)

Actually was looking for any planned party or event happening for the 4th (American thing! argh!) ha ha

and not necessarily with the Embassy... with Thaivisa members would be more my style!

Can't seem to get the lads in my MC to get a grip on this and just party! (lol)

This year the AMCHAM picnic is at the American School of Bangkok on Sukhumvit 49. Saturday, the fourth, from 12:30 PM onwards.

More details at www.idaybkk.com :

* Home

* Where, When & How

* Ticket Info

* Star Sponsors

* Raffle

* Information

* Schedule

* Photo Gallery

Join the fun!

titlesm.gif

Come Join the 2009 4th of July Backyard BBQ!

This year’s annual 4th of July party promises to be the best yet! A full line of up of the best restaurants, bands and activities guarantee to make this a party you won’t want to miss. Plus this year we’re bringing back the mouth sizzling Bangkok Chili Cook Off, with more than 30 contestants creating their red hot chili to claim the bragging rights of ‘Best Chili in BKK!’

This year’s food vendors include the following restaurants:

* Bourbon Street serving their spicey New Orleans style specialties

* Roadhouse BBQ with their tangy grilled meats

* Sunrise Tacos and their south of the border treats

* Plus plenty of all-beef American hot dogs, charcoal grilled cheeseburgers, apple pie and let’s not forget...American beer

A full line up of some of the hottest bands in town will keep the party rocking all day long:

* The Soi Dog Blues

* The Blues Machine

* An All Star group

And there will be activities for kids and adults all day long including face painting, the dunk booth, jungle gyms, balloons, and more.

When: Saturday, July 4th 2009

Where: American School of Bangkok, Sukhumvit 49

Burgers!

Hot Dogs!

Margaritas!

Ribs!

Click here for a map and information on transportation to the party.

Click here for ticket cost and information.

Click here for the schedule of events.

meetsm.gif

It is being held at the Sport Club - Football Field at The Port Authority of Thailand on Sunthorn Kosa Rd, Klongtoey near the Queen Sirikit MRT station

American Independence Day Picnic

TH

I might go, but need to know a few things first. Is anyone else here going? Oh what is it like there anyways? Are there alot of drinking tattoo guys there with their prostitute girlfriends or is it really family friendly? I need to know for the sake of me and my family lol. TIA

It is being held at the Sport Club - Football Field at The Port Authority of Thailand on Sunthorn Kosa Rd, Klongtoey near the Queen Sirikit MRT station

American Independence Day Picnic

TH

I might go, but need to know a few things first. Is anyone else here going? Oh what is it like there anyways? Are there alot of drinking tattoo guys there with their prostitute girlfriends or is it really family friendly? I need to know for the sake of me and my family lol. TIA

Very Much a Family day,, Kids have a ball . :)