Do You Commute Bangkok To Pattaya

deejah

Not a daily commute, but go to Sri Racha or Rayong from Bangkok and back at least once a week, sometimes twice. Been doing this for several years, the new road is fantastic.

Company car with driver.

TH

Edited by thaihome

When I go to Bangkok, I normally just use the Pattaya Nua Bus.. Cheap & Fast... Even faster if you get off at On Nut BTS and use the BTS to wherever you're going..

So how long does that take, door to door?

TH

Done that trip on a Friday recently ,and from Pattaya Nua bus ststion leaving at 1 pm arrived at On Nut station at 2.40 pm . That was the fastest ever ,took 30 min longer on the way back starting at Ekami on a Sunday .

When I go to Bangkok, I normally just use the Pattaya Nua Bus.. Cheap & Fast... Even faster if you get off at On Nut BTS and use the BTS to wherever you're going..

So how long does that take, door to door?

TH

Done that trip on a Friday recently ,and from Pattaya Nua bus ststion leaving at 1 pm arrived at On Nut station at 2.40 pm . That was the fastest ever ,took 30 min longer on the way back starting at Ekami on a Sunday .

Yes, Thats correct.. Its around 20 minutes faster if you get off at On-Nut. It was for me anyway when I compared the times I went straight to Ekkamai with when I got off at On-Nut ... It is not a door to door service, but from Pattaya Nua bus station, to On-Nut BTS, about 1hr.30 mins.. This was in the busy afternoon...