Same Same But Different

Explorer

Dont you think that those farang that wear those shirts are total <deleted>? I once saw a couple wearing them. The woman had Same Same on the front and but different on the back. Where as her hubbie had But different on the front and Same Same on the back. Go figure. Must have thought it was funny. I just thought that they looked f###### stupid.

Dont you think that those farang that wear those shirts are total <deleted>? I once saw a couple wearing them. The woman had Same Same on the front and but different on the back. Where as her hubbie had But different on the front and Same Same on the back. Go figure. Must have thought it was funny. I just thought that they looked f###### stupid.

Maybe hubbie got dressed too quickly? :o

Must've looked like <deleted>. Not big <deleted> though, but as Thais would probably say 'big little'. :o