Where To Go To Issue A Non-b?

Hello,

I'm 24 and I'm French.

After being graduated in France I came to Thailand and study languages here 1 year.

My ED visa will expire this July, 24th.

I'm going to create my export company here in Thailand (export from Thailand to france) adding the one I already have in France with my brother (importing goods from China to France).

I will use Sunbelt Asia to set it up from scratch.

I know all the paper won't be finish for the 24th so I will have to do a visa run. Pong Nam Ron is a good deal I think, isn't it?

Other question. When all the paperwork will be done, where shall I go to issue the non B visa?

HK? Penang? KL? Singapore? ...?

I know some consulate/embassy are more friendly than others, which one are they? (excluding my home country :D )

Thank you :o

Hello,

I'm 24 and I'm French.

After being graduated in France I came to Thailand and study languages here 1 year.

My ED visa will expire this July, 24th.

I'm going to create my export company here in Thailand (export from Thailand to france) adding the one I already have in France with my brother (importing goods from China to France).

I will use Sunbelt Asia to set it up from scratch.

I know all the paper won't be finish for the 24th so I will have to do a visa run. Pong Nam Ron is a good deal I think, isn't it?

Other question. When all the paperwork will be done, where shall I go to issue the non B visa?

HK? Penang? KL? Singapore? ...?

I know some consulate/embassy are more friendly than others, which one are they? (excluding my home country :D )

Thank you :o

KualaLumpur is good for the non-B. SunBelt can help you anyway to organize everything and give you some advices. Don't let do the accounting though :D