Visa Requirement ?

my girlfriend is expecting our first child on the 15th oct , iam currently on a non imm o multi entry which expires on the 8th of oct what is the best way forward to getting the best visa as i will be living in thailand

my girlfriend is expecting our first child on the 15th oct , iam currently on a non imm o multi entry which expires on the 8th of oct what is the best way forward to getting the best visa as i will be living in thailand

You need to supply extra information:

1) Where are you?

2) Where is you girlfriend?

3) What nationality is your girlfriend?

You need to supply extra information:

1) Where are you?

2) Where is you girlfriend?

3) What nationality is your girlfriend?

pattaya , though will be going to to Yasathon for the birth no sure on return or not where we will settle at first yasathon

at home in long nok ta (near mukdhan)

she is thai

i have been living here for 4 1/2 years on non imm o multi entry obtained in the uk

if you visa says you have to enter before 8th october, you can exit thailand the 7th and be allowed to stay for another three months totalling 15 months out of a 12 moths visa.

Marry your girlfriend as girlfriends do not count in the eyes of the Immigration law.

If you cannot do what NHJ says you can get a 60 day extension for visiting your child.

Not a long term solution I know.

Marry your girlfriend as girlfriends do not count in the eyes of the Immigration law.

If you cannot do what NHJ says you can get a 60 day extension for visiting your child.

Not a long term solution I know.

Personally I found that even being married with a baby made little difference to my visa status. I still have the same non-o. The only benefit I suppose was that I could have my work permit connected to my Non-o rather than a Non-b. The OP provides very little information, but he will probably get another few months extension if he applies to a local consulate/embassy or the 15 months if he goes back to his home country. If he meets the financial requirements he will be able to get an extension in Thailand. If he is over fifty there are other options in regards to supporting a Thai child. Maybe some of the more knowledgeable members will have more suggestions.