Older Mercedes Benz Diesel

INTJ

I'm looking for an older Mercedes-Benz diesel in good condition if anyone has seen one for sale anywhere................

Would prefer W123 model 300D Auto.

Thanks

Saw a couple on one2car. One of them looked really good but no price, others were 125-165k.

intj, go to top of page on left you see a search box mate, in there typr somthing like merc for sale then search and you get lots of posts some very old but some recent, if nothing else and cars are gone it will give a good guide as to prices for ya!

heres one i cooked earlier

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8...e&sa=Search

by the way, i have a nice old honda c50 if you would like to buy it, like i did and spend a lot of money on it, then hang washing on it!!! :o

chris

Cheers, I've had a poke around on google, it seems that the some of the Thai sites have databases of cars for sale from years ago, I found a lovely Thonburi car for sale by the original owner, only then did I realise it was from year 2544 (2001). Reckon I should be able to pick up a decent one under 150K.

Also did a bit of cutting and pasting Thai on a few webboards, I can read but haven't got a clue how to type. Managed to piece together this "wanted" notice (which I'm quite proud of BTW !).

ต้องการซื้อรถ Benz300D (W123) เครื่องดีเซลเดิมๆสภาพสวย

ให้ราคาตามสภาพ

Cheers

• 4 months later...
I'm looking for an older Mercedes-Benz diesel in good condition if anyone has seen one for sale anywhere................

Would prefer W123 model 300D Auto.

Thanks

I have a 300d manual very tidy motor

Edited by soundman
Email removed as per forum rules. Please PM member.