Hua Hin Hotel Recommendations At Short Notice Please

torrenova

I've got to go down to Hua Hin at short notice this week and apart from the Hyatt and Marriott I don't have any hotel experience there.

All I want is a moderate place with reasonable facilities and near the town centre. OK, I can handle a bit of a walk and don't need beach frontage but something more reasonable that the Hyatt pricewise is what I'm after.

I've been through sawadee and some look ok but I'd prefer something with a recommendation. Thanks.

I've got to go down to Hua Hin at short notice this week and apart from the Hyatt and Marriott I don't have any hotel experience there.

All I want is a moderate place with reasonable facilities and near the town centre. OK, I can handle a bit of a walk and don't need beach frontage but something more reasonable that the Hyatt pricewise is what I'm after.

I've been through sawadee and some look ok but I'd prefer something with a recommendation. Thanks.

i stopped at the city beach last year while i was waiting for my house to be finished,truly enjoyable and comfortable, wish i'd stopped there othertimes, http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/hua_hin/...ach_resort.html

neil.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...