Poll: Would Your Wife's History Affect Your Decision To Remain "faithful"

henrytuttle

Would your wife's history affect your decision to remain "faithful"  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since you asked if anyone else would have voted 5 then you can count me in. My wifes history also matters to me as does her present. There is no way i could marry an ex BG. if i did, every time she went home to visit her parents or wherever i would be worried if she was screwing around.

and you dont now?.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has your wife's past history got with being faithful to her in the future? If she was a working girl before but now wants a monogamous relationship, surely her past is not reason to cheat on her?

Before I married, I played around a lot with working girls, but after meeting my partner I ended this fun(!). Is my past reason for my partner to be unfaithful to me?

Remember that you cannot change the past, but you can affect what happens in the future.

Simon

I agree, the past is the past and if I found out my wife played around 1 thousand times before we got married I would not care at all, she was not married to me then was she ?

and you dont now?.

Nope. I don't have any reason too believe she is screwing around. My wife never had any ex boyfriends so i don't have to worry on that score either.

If she was an ex BG then i would always be wondering if she was still in contact with old customers.

Before i married i knew a few bargirls that were married to foreigners and visited the old hangouts when they came to "visit their family" in thailand. That would always be going through my mind whenever she wasn't home.

Until something happens to make me believe she has found someone new than i am not going to worry about t.

Only unfaithful if the 'tap' was stopped for some reason other than pregnancy or medical.

As has been said, what has the past history to do with it, especially if you know her/his past history already?

I've never strayed - yet!