Help....pick-up From Nong Ki To Korat

happylarry

Help needed. I need to transport a Yamaha Nouvo motorbike from Nong Ki to Korat and cant get it in my SUV.

Is there any kind soul driving a pick up from Nong Ki to Korat any weekend that could take it up for me?

I only go to Korat on saturdays and sundays so it would need to be on one of those two days preferably so that I could unload it.

Look forward to hearing from anybody that could help.

HL :o

If you can't find anyone to help... Believe it or not, you can use the Thai Postal System.

Or you could put it on the morning or night train out of Nong Khai.

Another way is to put it on the bus and travel with it. But, on the bus, you have to empty it of gas and oil.

Edited by maxjay

If you can't find anyone to help... Believe it or not, you can use the Thai Postal System.

Or you could put it on the morning or night train out of Nong Khai.

Another way is to put it on the bus and travel with it. But, on the bus, you have to empty it of gas and oil.

Thanks for your reply but I said Nong Ki which is about an hour south of Korat in the Buriram province.

And there are no trains around here. So many people mistake Nong Ki for that place north of Udon, yet it is spelt differently, but many thanks anyway.

Sorry mate I missed the bit about the bus. I cant do that cos I need to have my car in order to drive back again.

Are you serious about the postal service though?

Yes, for the post office. I have seen motorcycles waiting to be picked up at the Udon P.O.

As far as the bus goes, perhaps you can pay someone to travel with the motorcycle/motorbike. And then pay for their return trip to Nong Ki.

well firstly I cant ride the bike and drive my car at the same time and secondly I simply dont want to. I dont like the journey much in a car let alone on two wheels.

Anyway all I am asking is if there is someone who is making the journey anyway for themselves then can they have my bike on the back.

It is something I have done myself for others in the past when I used to have a pick up.

Of course there are other ways to get it up there but that wasnt the question was it, but thanks anyway for your input.

Sorry mate I missed the bit about the bus. I cant do that cos I need to have my car in order to drive back again.

Are you serious about the postal service though?

Yes, for the post office.

Best way.

I realise that doesn't answer the question originally posed, but it is seriously the best option.

Word of advice though, remove the mirrors first.

Sorry, but I can't help but to think you are making a major project out of a simple issue. Most Thai guys I know would be quite happy to make 200 or 300 baht for driving the bike for you. Those guys do back breaking rice planting for 170 baht per day and making more than that for just a few hours would be an attractive proposition.

Sorry, but I can't help but to think you are making a major project out of a simple issue. Most Thai guys I know would be quite happy to make 200 or 300 baht for driving the bike for you. Those guys do back breaking rice planting for 170 baht per day and making more than that for just a few hours would be an attractive proposition.

exactly :o