Price Iphone

marcus

Nice. I wonder if it is possible to find a Belgian shop online that would ship to Thailand, as otherwise I think it will be a lot more expensive here.

Nice. I wonder if it is possible to find a Belgian shop online that would ship to Thailand, as otherwise I think it will be a lot more expensive here.

Very unlikely, they will be only sold by the telecom operator "Mobistar". They have an online shop, but as you can guess, they ship only to Belgium.

Why do I have the strange feeling that I will become very popular soon :o ?

Very unlikely, they will be only sold by the telecom operator "Mobistar". They have an online shop, but as you can guess, they ship only to Belgium.

Why, they sell fashionable clothes and aftershave?

I might be wrong,but do you think there will be much people in line waiting for a 615 euro + shipping charges iphone?

Why, they sell fashionable clothes and aftershave?

LOL ! No, I'm Belgian, so I can easily ask a friend or relative to send me some. I'm just a bit afraid what will happen if my friends find out :o

Edited by marcus

I might be wrong,but do you think there will be much people in line waiting for a 615 euro + shipping charges iphone?

Personally, I would not spend over 30.000 thb on a phone, but if I see how many people paid up to 25.000 thb for the first generation, my guess is "yes". I think we will soon see them in BKK for around 45.000

I love Belgium. Good chocolate, pretty women, unlocked phones, the EU parliament... oh wait, scratch that last one :o

Anyway, this is great news. Optus in Australia is going to sell unlocked iPhones for a total of 780 AUD, or 471 EUR for the 8GB version, so it seems a bit cheaper.

I have complete faith that the grey dealer network will deliver iPhones to BKK for a fair price shortly after they are released. I don't care if they send people to Belgium or Australia to import them, or they get them from ebay - the wonderful invention of the free market will ensure they'll land here soon, unlocked, and in quantity.

oops, i did my conversions wrong again- 615 euros is very expensive!

Someone I spoke to is ordering the Oz one.. with the phone and the unlock cost its 950 AUD.. Hes keen for immediate buying.

So yes..

Take my name OFF the list. I once paid 20,000 baht for a phone and quickly decided it was a waste of money. I don't think it will do anything my 11,000 baht E51 can't do.

Are we talking about the new I-Phone? the one with 'push email' and 3G?

Yes, it is. I wonder what the old models will do on Ebay the next weeks... The new 8 GB version will be sold for 199 $ in America, so will the gadget freaks sell their old ones for let's say 100 bucks ? If so, I'm in for one :o