Choppers Over Bangkok

Moonrakers

Over the last couple of days ago I have noticed alot of what I think are miltary choppers flying over Bangkok (Alot more than usual).

Has anybody else noticed this?, Does anybody know why this is?

Nothing to worry about I hope.

Over the last couple of days ago I have noticed alot of what I think are miltary choppers flying over Bangkok (Alot more than usual).

Has anybody else noticed this?, Does anybody know why this is?

Nothing to worry about I hope.

Nothing to worry about unless you are in one of them. But seriously, noticed a couple yesterday but I don't think they were military. Anyways, only get worried if you start seeing tanks rolling aroumd.

I’ve lived close to the military base around Din Dang for a little over a year, and there are always choppers coming and going. I think the generals don’t like Bangkok traffic.

Yep, about 8 am +, you can see them heading towards fortune tower, and making a turn for the base just north of Victory Monument.

Better than a 500 SEL !!

I've lived close to the military base around Din Dang for a little over a year, and there are always choppers coming and going. I think the generals don't like Bangkok traffic.

:D I used to live out near Don Mueng when it was the only airport. Military VIPs and government VIPs would often fly in an out of the airport by helicopter to save time when BKK traffic was heavy. Supposedly it is official business, and is being done to cut down on travel time due to traffic jams in BKK.

Nothing to worry about. I suppose now it is helicopter VIP flights going out to the new airport.

:o

I've lived close to the military base around Din Dang for a little over a year, and there are always choppers coming and going. I think the generals don't like Bangkok traffic.

:D I used to live out near Don Mueng when it was the only airport. Military VIPs and government VIPs would often fly in an out of the airport by helicopter to save time when BKK traffic was heavy. Supposedly it is official business, and is being done to cut down on travel time due to traffic jams in BKK.

Nothing to worry about. I suppose now it is helicopter VIP flights going out to the new airport.

:o

We should see a chopper landing at one of the high class massage parlors soo as far as I see it :D

Just by coincidence i was wondering the same thing, and this morning I saw one of them land between suk soi 15-19 , I never thought any of the hotels over there had a heliport on the roof.

Still would like to know what place if anyone knows..

Cheers