Bangkok Pissup/football Nights 100001 Or Whatever It Will Be Then!

Jockstar

It's going to be a good night in December having Jockstar here for one of the Bangkok football and beer nights , the man can drink more than me :o:D .

Even though I've only been back for 36 minutes news for the first beer night of the season on the 16th would be nice toadie :D .

Where you been mate? :D

The hotel's booked already for next Sat / Sun. Is BT in town? & what about Fletch ?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's going to be a good night in December having Jockstar here for one of the Bangkok football and beer nights , the man can drink more than me :D:D .

Even though I've only been back for 36 minutes news for the first beer night of the season on the 16th would be nice toadie :D .

The hotel's booked already for next Sat / Sun. Is BT in town? & what about Fletch ?

All posted. Fletch is in the UK at the moment, so we will have to make do without his charm and humour. :o BT back at the end of September.

It's going to be a good night in December having Jockstar here for one of the Bangkok football and beer nights , the man can drink more than me :o:D .

Chavy asking about Chevy... ???... Fletch Lives... :D

It's going to be a good night in December having Jockstar here for one of the Bangkok football and beer nights , the man can drink more than me :D:( .

Chavy asking about Chevy... ???... Fletch Lives... :D

Bolton still in EPL so why is Cheekysmile not taking part in Prediction Competion ???? Is he / she scared :D

See you in Sept along with THE FLETCH. :o

bt

• 3 months later...

Not long now lads. I will be in LOS on the 5th December till the 6th January. So heaps of time for a pissup or 10. Will set a date soon. Cheers. BTW where is scousemouse? Is he still injured?

Not long now lads. I will be in LOS on the 5th December till the 6th January. So heaps of time for a pissup or 10. Will set a date soon. Cheers. BTW where is scousemouse? Is he still injured?

The 16th will be fine. As for Scousemouse, I have no idea. I saw him about a month ago in Soi 8, but haven't seen or heard from him since. His team is also bottom of our Fantasy league, so maybe he's keeping a low profile. I think he's recovered from his bike accident though.

Anything this weekend,Where is the best place to watch footy in Sukhamvit area?

A few of us will head down to The Crossbar on Suk 23 this weekend, not sure if will go on Saturday, but they are showing the Wolves v Birmingham game, and as the owner is a die hard Wolves fan, I'm sure it'll be a good crack.

Certainly Sunday has a great line up, so It'll be Crossbar for me.

There are no games on the 16th. I arrive in LOS on the 5th but i'm tied up for a couple of days. I am off to CM on the 9th till the 13th and Samet for a week when back. Also will be up in CM from the 28th till 3rd. So possible dates are.

7th December?

14th December?

26th December?

There are no games on the 16th. I arrive in LOS on the 5th but i'm tied up for a couple of days. I am off to CM on the 9th till the 13th and Samet for a week when back. Also will be up in CM from the 28th till 3rd. So possible dates are.

7th December?

14th December?

26th December?

Lets do 7th of December @ The Crossbar

7th December?

14th December?

26th December?

What's happened to Soi 8 Toady? Have you had a fall out?

Can we do the 14th ?? sorry to be a stick in the mud........my mate arrives on the 10th from blighty so we'll be in banggers from the 10th - 15th, then off to Patters.

Soi 8 bar MrBJ.......the lads in there only like to watch blokes in action with odd shaped balls :o

7th December?

14th December?

26th December?

What's happened to Soi 8 Toady? Have you had a fall out?

No mate, not at all. Still frequent the place, as I like it.

We have used The Crossbar as there have been a few times when Rugby is on, and that always gets first priority in Soi 8 as it is more of a rugby pub. The owner of The Crossbar is a a big football fan, so football is normally the priority sport. Both these places are my favourites, for having a beer and watching sport. Good atmosphere and decent food.

Edited by mrtoad

7th December?

14th December?

26th December?

Sounds good to me. :o

7th December?

14th December?

26th December?

Sounds good to me. :D

:o:D

Edited by chavy

7th December?

14th December?

26th December?

Sounds good to me. :D

:o:D

Chavy when are you in town?

fly home on 8th at 2.30am

are you sure? have you already cleared it with those yellow shirt crowds who rule the country? :o:D

ps nice result MIG, :D

no need to look so shocked :D

are you sure? have you already cleared it with those yellow shirt crowds who rule the country? :o:D

I meant nice resut for MAN UTD :P ,

Airport etc all sorted by 5th I think :D so pleased and :wai: at the same time.

BT

I meant nice resut for MAN UTD :P ,

Airport etc all sorted by 5th I think :D so pleased and :wai: at the same time.

BT

You reckon? It'll take 5 days at least to clean the place up and security sweep it. The backlog will mean that people will be flying later then they had originally planned, so I reckon you'll still be here till 12th or 13th.

Chavy when are you in town?

Well.....I'm supposed to be in town from the 10th until the 15th.........this all depends if my buddy from blighty can get here.........which isn't looking too promising right now. Plus the hotels can't / wont commit to bookings due to people still being stuck here. A bit of a mess really :o

You reckon? It'll take 5 days at least to clean the place up and security sweep it. The backlog will mean that people will be flying later then they had originally planned, so I reckon you'll still be here till 12th or 13th.

I think you are right as e'mail from Emirates stated all flights cancelled up to and including the 12th SO I will be there after all :D:D

BT :o

I think you are right as e'mail from Emirates stated all flights cancelled up to and including the 12th SO I will be there after all :D:D

BT :o

Thank you mig for edit :D

bt