Profitable Plots/group

I went to their show booth at central chitlom and have been getting regular phone calls from them regarding land investments in UK and Phillipines , has any one done this/or other business with them , how is their trust worthiness .....

• 3 months later...
I went to their show booth at central chitlom and have been getting regular phone calls from them regarding land investments in UK and Phillipines , has any one done this/or other business with them , how is their trust worthiness .....

First thing to do is to ask for a copy of their licence to sell Investments in the UK.. BUT A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME RIGHTFULLY OR WRONG......The Profitable whatever, will be the latest victim of the banking disaster and the MD was recently seen loading his private Jet with boxes full of $$$$ notes......but this little bird could be wrong....be the first time...!!!!

First thing to do is to ask for a copy of their licence to sell Investments in the UK.. BUT A LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME RIGHTFULLY OR WRONG......The Profitable whatever, will be the latest victim of the banking disaster and the MD was recently seen loading his private Jet with boxes full of $$ notes......but this little bird could be wrong....be the first time...!!!!

Have heard the same thing

Remember you are only investing in ' Green Belt ' Land ..... which means YOU CANNOT build on it !! .... but there sales pitch is one day you MAY be able to build..... i have been to their seminar as well.. got ask to leave after asking to many questions that could put off other buyers :o .... oh well :D

They were originally involved in "Land Banking" in the UK (see http://www.propertyscam.org.uk/) - buying Greenfield sites and subdividing them for sale claiming that Planning Permission for a residence was possible - it wasn't .

Recently they seem to have morphed into Investment Advisors, but whether that is simply an extension of the original scam I do not know.

Patrick

• 6 months later...

I will never do business with these people again. I bought two AAA products in Feb 2008 and am still waiting for my investment payout. Each delay has a different story so I have obtained legal counsel to sue them for what they owe me after the 12 months period, plus interest. They last said that I may be payed out mid June. These guys are a joke.

• 7 months later...
I will never do business with these people again. I bought two AAA products in Feb 2008 and am still waiting for my investment payout. Each delay has a different story so I have obtained legal counsel to sue them for what they owe me after the 12 months period, plus interest. They last said that I may be payed out mid June. These guys are a joke.

Same thing now happening with their Boron investments. They seem to try hard to discourage people from withdrawing their money and then delay for unknown periods those that do want to withdraw.

• 9 months later...

Profitable Group have closed all of their offices in Asia including the office in Bangkok. They are under investigation by the commercial affairs department in Singapore. People are left holding worthless land and worthless investments. Predictable end to another unpleasant long term scam. Search for Profitable Plots or Profitable Group victims in Google to see the victim support website.

Profitable Group have closed all of their offices in Asia including the office in Bangkok. They are under investigation by the commercial affairs department in Singapore. People are left holding worthless land and worthless investments. Predictable end to another unpleasant long term scam. Search for Profitable Plots or Profitable Group victims in Google to see the victim support website.

Sad, but when i saw their advert on TV selling worthless greenbelt land in the UK, i couldnt believe they were allowed to market such a scam on national TV.

If an investment sounds too good to be true it usually is.

i looked into their green belt propoerty offer last year- its a legal scam. Once you buy your plot- u cant build on it and you cant sell it. Whos going to buy a small plot of land surounded by other small plots owned by others??!! Yes on paper it increases in value, in practice you can never sell.