Table Tennis Ping Pong

Hi all!!

I am looking for Places and Partners to trainning and playng Table Tennis.

I had see Butterfly Club in Sathorn Area but.. no players..

Also I had get information about Raket Club in Sukhumvit area..

Also I had know.. Siam Royal Thai Club has Table Tenis Department.. But.. need be Member..

Some of days at Lumpini Park Stadium is open for Table Tennis.. (Around 4 years ago.. No air ondition..)

Anyway.. Its need Partner to play..

Well.. I am waiting any invitation to play..

The place can be anywere.. Even in My building has Table..

I am geting very fat.. Have to start ..

My level is Medium-Hi Culub Player in Korea..

(I am Chinese Korean grown in Europe and America)

Pen Holder style, Continuous Drive and Short cut contra attacs.. (but I am Fat..)

I had play very seriously during My Infant, Junior and Adult National leages, stoped at 21.

Finiched glorious time.. Now?? It's just one Old (43) and Fat (near 80Kg) man.

Let's make one team !!

Regards,

Paulo Joo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I invite any table tennis players to hit with me on the table in my condo building, Monterey Place, near Queen Sirikit Center MRT station. I played with the OP, Paulo, but he is too expert for me, tho we did have an excellent hour. I am retired, so can play almost any time. The table here is always free. If you would like to play, please PM me. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I will be in Bangkok in February & March 2009 and would like to join anyone playing ping pong at any place. My level is intermediate.

Please PM me. Thanks.

thailien8 - is your invitation still open?

wisanu - where in Bangken is your club? (I'm not in Thailand right now so it's kind of inconvenient calling you on the phone)

Chai

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm going to Bangkok 17th january for about 4 month or more and I also would like to play table-tennis when Im in Bangkok.

I'm a 29 yr old ex-pro table-tennis player from Sweden but havent played for some years now. I just want to play some to have fun and play on the other side of the globe an meet other table-tennis players.. I'll be in touch again when i am in Bangkok!

Ps. I can play against all levels, just have fun and play some :o

• 1 month later...
Hi all!!

I am looking for Places and Partners to trainning and playng Table Tennis.

I had see Butterfly Club in Sathorn Area but.. no players..

Also I had get information about Raket Club in Sukhumvit area..

Also I had know.. Siam Royal Thai Club has Table Tenis Department.. But.. need be Member..

Some of days at Lumpini Park Stadium is open for Table Tennis.. (Around 4 years ago.. No air ondition..)

Anyway.. Its need Partner to play..

Well.. I am waiting any invitation to play..

The place can be anywere.. Even in My building has Table..

I am geting very fat.. Have to start ..

My level is Medium-Hi Culub Player in Korea..

(I am Chinese Korean grown in Europe and America)

Pen Holder style, Continuous Drive and Short cut contra attacs.. (but I am Fat..)

I had play very seriously during My Infant, Junior and Adult National leages, stoped at 21.

Finiched glorious time.. Now?? It's just one Old (43) and Fat (near 80Kg) man.

Let's make one team !!

Regards,

Paulo Joo

Hi Paulo - I am an American living in Bangkok and always up for some table tennis any day of the week. I am fairly good but by no means a pro. Where do you now play? I do not have a table of my own but can meet you somewhere in town. Cheers...........Craig email me at: << Use PM >>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I will be in Bangkok in February & March 2009 and would like to join anyone playing ping pong at any place. My level is intermediate.

Please PM me. Thanks.

thailien8 - is your invitation still open?

Yes my invitation is still open. nyc, I sent you a PM, but no reply yet. Anyone else, I have a good place to play in my condo building. Craig, I really enjoyed playing with you this afternoon, and hope we can do it again soon. BTW, I sweated off nearly a kilo in our two hours or so.

• 1 month later...

hi

my name is christian , i come from germany

i stay in pattaya and thailand from 26. april to 30 july

and I also would like to play table-tennis when Im in Bangkok or pattaya

I play in the 5th class of 10 classes in my home country

do you have to play desire with me?

my email : << Use PM >>

Hello. I would like to play table tennis too. I am from Philippines. I played when I was in university. I live near saphan taksin. Is there a club near there?

I am also looking for a table tennis store which is owned by Thai table tennis national players. I heard they are sponsored by butterfly but I do not know the name and address of the store. Can you help me? my contact number is 0845456967.

Thank you

• 2 months later...

Hi Paulo,

I will be in Bangkok for a few days in July/Aug and was wondering if there is a place to play TT. I will be staying on Soi 18, Sukhumvit Rd.

I am an intermediate level player in Canada.

1. Where and when do you guys play?

2. How much is the user fee?

Thanks.

Shiny

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I would like to play pingpong so much. I used to be a pingpong player in high school to compete with other high schools. Iam a Thai guy. Now I wish to get rid of my fatty stomach. Any one's free, please let me know. This is my cell phone number 086-704-9350. Normally I am free after 6 PM. I am looking for the place to play pingpong on Sukumvit near BTS station. I look forward to playing with u. Give me a call plz.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, is there anybody that wants to play that isn't any good? i used to play a long time ago, but haven't for about ten years now... i'd love to start again, but of course that requires people that are either a) very bad players like me, or :) tolerant of very bad players. i certainly wouldn't want to annoy the ex-national players here..!

if anyone is similar, or would be prepared to play with a pretty much novice, let me know. i stay on sukhumvit but happy to go anywhere.

• 2 months later...

I NEED TABLE TENNIS TEACHER!

HI All-

I have a table at my house and play a lot with my girl friend. I am ok, but she is very good and 9/10 times she wins! I need a coach or teacher to help get me to the next level so i can start to win some more! :) I am in sukhumvit, thong lor area. Would be willing to pay a skilled teacher/coach for lessons. If interested contact me here or at << Use PM >>

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

We are two guys looking to play table tennis in the sukhumvit area....but we don't have a table. We are average-level. So if anyone have a ping pong table and interested in playing a few games now and then...please let me know.

MaiTai

MaiTai!

I get back to you later in the end of next week.

I am going to Jaybees house and he have a table

and I think he is located in sukhumvitarea.

So maybe you can come and play there as well.

You can write to gampanat66

and I have hotmail.

• 6 months later...

i will be gg to kasetsart uni soon. i m hoping to have a place to trn so that i wont drop.. can anyone tell me whether theres a club nearby with some good standard players?

Now that the red-shirt problems in Bangkok are over (I sincerely hope) I'd like to refresh this thread. I've had good luck meeting nice people to play ping-pong with, thanks to thaivisa.

We're not a club yet, but maybe we could start one? We have a nice place to play, on a decent table in a big, mostly unused room in my condo building near an MRT subway station. So far I've played with four thaivisa members, and five residents in this building. Hoping for more. Please PM me for directions.

BTW, our "club" is free of charge.

Edited by thailien8

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Are you still looking for a Table Tennis teacher?

If so please call me on 0886188893. I have lived in Bangkok for 4 years, I have International table tennis playing experience and I'm a qualified teacher.

I'm sure you'd enjoy a few lessons / sessions with me.

Best wishes,

Chris.

I NEED TABLE TENNIS TEACHER!

HI All-

I have a table at my house and play a lot with my girl friend. I am ok, but she is very good and 9/10 times she wins! I need a coach or teacher to help get me to the next level so i can start to win some more! :) I am in sukhumvit, thong lor area. Would be willing to pay a skilled teacher/coach for lessons. If interested contact me here or at << Use PM >>

Edited by chrispang

• 5 weeks later...

i refresh my post :

hi

my name is christoph , i come from germany

i stay in pattaya from 7. sep to okt 2010

and I also would like to play table-tennis when Im in pattaya

I play in the 5th class of 10 classes in my home country

do you have to play desire with me?

my email : << Use PM >>

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I would like to play table tennis too. I am from Philippines. I played when I was in university. I live near saphan taksin. Is there a club near there?

I am also looking for a table tennis store which is owned by Thai table tennis national players. I heard they are sponsored by butterfly but I do not know the name and address of the store. Can you help me? my contact number is 0845456967.

Thank you

Hello.  I just saw your post.  It's already 1 year after, so I don't know if you are still interested in playing table tennis.  There is a sports center in Chulalongkorn University that has about 6 tables, and anyone can go, and it's free.  It's open every evening, M-Fr.  Can get there by  BTS, not far from Mah Boonkrong.  If you are interested, or anyone else, email me at [email protected].  My name is Martin.

I wanna play pingpong!

This post has been around for awhile. Just wonder if anyone is still playing.

I used to play in tournament when I was kid ( 8-12). But i had not played for a long time.

Love to get back to it.

I will be happy to join anyday of the week. Pls let me know :)

I wanna play pingpong!

This post has been around for awhile. Just wonder if anyone is still playing.

I used to play in tournament when I was kid ( 8-12). But i had not played for a long time.

Love to get back to it.

I will be happy to join anyday of the week. Pls let me know :)

Hi. Maybe we can get together. I also used to play tournaments in the U.S. in the same age (boys).  Maybe we're around the same level. Give me an email at [email protected].  As in my previous post, there are many tables for playing at Chula.

MF

• 2 months later...

i will be gg to kasetsart uni soon. i m hoping to have a place to trn so that i wont drop.. can anyone tell me whether theres a club nearby with some good standard players?

Now that the red-shirt problems in Bangkok are over (I sincerely hope) I'd like to refresh this thread. I've had good luck meeting nice people to play ping-pong with, thanks to thaivisa.

We're not a club yet, but maybe we could start one? We have a nice place to play, on a decent table in a big, mostly unused room in my condo building near an MRT subway station. So far I've played with four thaivisa members, and five residents in this building. Hoping for more. Please PM me for directions.

BTW, our "club" is free of charge.

hi Thailien8, how to contact you? sorry, I don't understand what does PM mean? I live close to MRT Sutthisan and have played only in the high school. hope to hear from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...