Ais 12call

longball53098

Hey all,

I seem to recall seeing a topic or thread telling of an AIS promotion to get either cheap or free calls to the USA.

I have looked and searched here on TV and I cannot find the topic.

Does anyone know of this? Can you point me to that topic?

Does anyone know of inexpensive calling promotions to the US?

I am on a Hutch MBI data connection so my Skype and Yahoo calling are essentially useless.

I don't want to go to a cafe to make a Skype call

Thanks for the help.

:o:D

Hey all,

I seem to recall seeing a topic or thread telling of an AIS promotion to get either cheap or free calls to the USA.

I have looked and searched here on TV and I cannot find the topic.

Does anyone know of this? Can you point me to that topic?

Does anyone know of inexpensive calling promotions to the US?

I am on a Hutch MBI data connection so my Skype and Yahoo calling are essentially useless.

I don't want to go to a cafe to make a Skype call

Thanks for the help.

:o:D

Have you tried CAT's Phone Net? High quality low cost international calls from any phone.

Dial *490049 and follow the prompts. Sponsored by DeeDial. Two baht per minute to the U.S.A. Expect delay/echo.

I find using the 009 prefix results in better call quality; cost is 6.42 baht/min to the U.S.A.

Edited by lomatopo

Dial *490049 and follow the prompts. Sponsored by DeeDial. Two baht per minute to the U.S.A. Expect delay/echo.

I find using the 009 prefix results in better call quality; cost is 6.42 baht/min to the U.S.A.

Hi,

Go to DeeDail website (http://www.deedial.com/) and sign up for their long distance phone service for either land-line or mobile and get 1.25 baht per min to US.

Hi,

Go to DeeDail website (http://www.deedial.com/) and sign up for their long distance phone service for either land-line or mobile and get 1.25 baht per min to US.

Yes, and use their FREE callback option, the system calls you back and connects you to the US, still 1.25 Baht, you can't beat that (unless you use voip).

• 1 month later...

hello my boyfriend is in thailand and he wants me to top up his ais 12 thai sim card for him form the uk. is there anyway i can top up his thai simcard from the england online or by credit card?? it would be great if someone could help me as i have no idea how i can do it? thankyou

• 1 year later...
hello my boyfriend is in thailand and he wants me to top up his ais 12 thai sim card for him form the uk. is there anyway i can top up his thai simcard from the england online or by credit card?? it would be great if someone could help me as i have no idea how i can do it? thankyou

Buy a top up number from thaiprepaidcard.com with Paypal or credit card and then dial *120*_yourcode_# send on the number you wish to top up. Works anywhere.