I Need A Supercharger !

ozzydom

NO,! not for me, all I need is a fuel pump overhaul and a new set of injector nozzles.

But I would like to source a second hand blower (supercharger ) to build an aeration system for our fish ponds. I have looked at paddle wheel aerators but most of our ponds are 40m long and paddles can create erosion in shortish ponds so I am going with the blower system.

Any leads would be much appreciated. :o

NO,! not for me, all I need is a fuel pump overhaul and a new set of injector nozzles.

But I would like to source a second hand blower (supercharger ) to build an aeration system for our fish ponds. I have looked at paddle wheel aerators but most of our ponds are 40m long and paddles can create erosion in shortish ponds so I am going with the blower system.

Probably to far from where you are but there is a shop in Nakorn Sawan that was selling them for B3500 last year. Also, try e-mailing Tilapia as he has a source for them. The Dept of Fisheries in your area may also be able to give you a lead as the 3 depts (Tak, KPP, and NS) I've visited all used them. Good luck.

rgds

Probably to far from where you are but there is a shop in Nakorn Sawan that was selling them for B3500 last year. Also, try e-mailing Tilapia as he has a source for them. The Dept of Fisheries in your area may also be able to give you a lead as the 3 depts (Tak, KPP, and NS) I've visited all used them. Good luck.

rgds

Thanks for that mate, I will PM tilapia. :D

rgds

You all may know this already, but I thought I would mention that I found a wealth of information at the Thai government office, Ministry of Agriculture. Our local area office is in Udon. They have a book in english all about the pond oxygen dynamics and management, how to prepare your pond so algae will not grow in it and lots, lots more. It is a little technical but I tried to ignore all the formulas and still got a lot of worth while info. I took photos of the entire section of on fishing. Visit them or PM me for a copy if you're interested.

rgds

You all may know this already, but I thought I would mention that I found a wealth of information at the Thai government office, Ministry of Agriculture. Our local area office is in Udon. They have a book in english all about the pond oxygen dynamics and management, how to prepare your pond so algae will not grow in it and lots, lots more. It is a little technical but I tried to ignore all the formulas and still got a lot of worth while info. I took photos of the entire section of on fishing. Visit them or PM me for a copy if you're interested.

Thanks Jerry,I put all the english language supplements on memory stick a few years ago,I still refer to it (when I can find the bloody stick)Udon office have been very helpful.

We used to buy their fry but got to many breeders so had to change suppliers, but I still get them to make our hapa,s and such.

Ozzy