Welcome To Our Newest Sponsor

welcome to Thai Visa, Pastry Club! you will be a very welcome addition to the ladies forum! with some of the choccie monsters who lurk here, you are bound to get a few of us popping in!

those recipes and pics make me hungry just looking at them!

sounds great but who here has an oven?

I do!!! :D

My landlady bought us a great mini oven from Central only about 10,000bt as she knows how much i love cooking. Great for lasagna, baking chocolate puddings, cakes etc!! :D

Great investment and would recommend if you like entertaining :o

I have one too, and bake regularly. I love to bake in fact, and have done so since I was about 12!

I am looking forward to their upcoming baking supplies. But I do have to say that the pastry club is quite a deadly name for us women :o

I miss chocolatecake [actually good chocolate in general] and muffins etc.

Seriously concidering buying an oven [being able to make some brownies mmmmmm]

pastryclub in the women's section, typicall :o

Edited by DaoDao

I miss chocolatecake [actually good chocolate in general] and muffins etc.

Seriously concidering buying an oven [being able to make some brownies mmmmmm]

pastryclub in the women's section, typicall :D

I just bought an overn for 3,500 baht.......Is it sad that it is the best thing to happen to me in a while? Well at least since I got married :o

I live in the South in a small city so if I can have an oven anyone can!!!

I have yet to bake anything past an instant cake mix (which was orgasimic!!) but the pastry club is some serious inspiration :D

My landlady bought us a great mini oven from Central only about 10,000bt as she knows how much i love cooking. Great for lasagna, baking chocolate puddings, cakes etc!!

is this one of those larger toaster oven/normal oven combo things? i was looking at one the other day wondering if it really works well as an oven or not. a lot of the food i love i need an oven to make!!! do you know what brand yours is? there are also apparently microwave oven/normal oven combos!

My landlady bought us a great mini oven from Central only about 10,000bt as she knows how much i love cooking. Great for lasagna, baking chocolate puddings, cakes etc!!

is this one of those larger toaster oven/normal oven combo things? i was looking at one the other day wondering if it really works well as an oven or not. a lot of the food i love i need an oven to make!!! do you know what brand yours is? there are also apparently microwave oven/normal oven combos!

Mine looks like a giant toaster oven but its a normal oven. The brand name starts with an Ma...... I can do everything you can do in a normal oven, just a bit smaller but I can roast a chicken in it and I did rotisserie fish the other night. 3,500 baht at my local depatment store in the electronic section.

I had an oven put in when I renovated but I've still yet to turn it on. Heating up the house just doesn't appeal!

A countertop steam oven is SO much cooler and healthier. Easy to clean, easy to operate.

I usually cook fish in a court bullion or in the steam oven, so no need to bake or grill in a regular oven.

At some point I plan on getting an outside grill (it'll have to be small to fit on a balcony).

Ditto on the bread maker for cooler (but I hate cleaning the drat thing).

note: it's been double healthier so far as I haven't done any baking of chocolate goodies ;-)

Hi girlx,

Our oven is an Italian brand, 'DeLonghi'. and on the front of the oven at the bottom it says (in Italian) SfornaTutto. It sits on top the counter, also has a grill and you can roast a chicken in it too as it has two shelves. Great for baking banana cake/bread in it and Nigella Lawson's 'Gooey Chocolate puddings!' (My old faithful standby when friends come round for dinner. Only problem is... one is never enough! :o ).

We bought it about 4 years ago so I'm not sure if they still stock this model or perhaps the price may have come down.....?

I LOVE my oven and if it's on, have 2 fans blasting away in the kitchen with all windows open and the door closed! It doesn't get too hot if you leave the room! :D . (I"m joking, cheese on toast takes 5 mins and hardly heats the room :D.)

The steam oven sounds interesting desi!

Edited by Andiamo