How Many Showers A Day Do You Take In Thailand?

Ulysses G.

I've always taken a lot of showers. In San Francisco, I probably took about 4 every day despite the cool weather. In Thailand, I have a quick shower at least 6 times a day besides a 30 minute swim. If I don't shower this often, I just don't feel comfortable. How about other people? :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

I've always taken a lot of showers. In San Francisco, I probably took about 4 every day despite the cool weather. In Thailand, I have a quick shower at least 6 times a day besides a 30 minute swim. If I don't shower this often, I just don't feel comfortable. How about other people? :o

That's really a lot ! I have never took a shower 6 times a day in my whole life.. I feel it is wasting time by spending so much time on it. you know you 6 times showers make you need wash more towels.more shirts. .... :D

Eat ice cream when you feel hot and stay cool under AC. to save 3 times shower....hehe..i don't know if you can do this or not..

I find I empty my bowels more often in Thailand - does that interest anyone?

Feel free to start a new thread on the subject. It might turn out to be as humorous as the ones about bum guns, squat pots, and toilet paper. :o

That's really a lot ! I have never took a shower 6 times a day in my whole life.. I feel it is wasting time by spending so much time on it. you know you 6 times showers make you need wash more towels.more shirts. .... :D

What about the water bill? :D

The quality of thread topics has gone down the drain.

Well for someone who starts a I dont wear deodorant thread, I'm not sure you can whinge too much. :D

it's ok as long as he wears his undies( does he?) :o

I find a direct correlation between the number of showers I take and the number of BJ's my wife gives me.

Showering is your friend.

huh??????? :D why would she give you boring jobs if you'd smell good ? :D:D:o

I find a direct correlation between the number of showers I take and the number of BJ's my wife gives me.

Showering is your friend.

huh??????? :D why would she give you boring jobs if you'd smell good ? :D:D:o

No silly, by BJ's I mean Bank Jobs.

I have to make my money somewhere but when I don't shower the Banks security guards can small me coming.

DUH!!!!! :D

How many showers?

As many as I can because to me it's a luxury that I enjoy and can well afford.

This from a Brit. And news for all the Aussies out there with their jokes about soapdodging Poms - I spend 3 months of my year in

Melbourne and can confirm you've got more than your share of pongers over there!

2 for me, I like to take cold shower not hot :D

Where can you find a really "cold" shower in Thailand? :D

Where can you find a really "cold" shower in Thailand? :D

Chiang Mai, no probs, esp. in winter.

By the way, I hope you're all using the natural deodorant, Alum Stone I think it is, - so cheap it's almost free, and big Western pharma is taking it and flogging it for big bucks at home. And it doesn't block your pores, leave stains, or require stupid packaging. :D I think the Thai word is Saaarn Som - u find it at town markets!

What about the water bill? :D

hehe..that's true !

UG, at any other time, I could brag about a high number of daily showers, but nowhere near the heights of your showering. However, my numerous deep scratches from my July 2 wreck may keep me out of the shower stall and pool until the end of the month. I would love to take a shower. I forgot how nice they are. Sponge baths and wet towels do not do the job.

Where can you find a really "cold" shower in Thailand? :o

Chiang Mai, no probs, esp. in winter.

I have lived almost 2 years in CM and even in the "winter" I don't consider the water that cold. I come from NY and the water in the winter is really ccccold. :D