Who Goes With You To The Airport?

joe strummer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer the airport pickup, not the dropoff. Why subject my tilac to waiting in long ass check-in lines courtesy of China Airlines? Then its off to departure tax window and immigration. Whats the point? The honorable thing is to let her sleep in.

Your pal,

Sully

I really do find it quite disgusting to see all of those faranges with their bar girls in tow swarming around the airport. The tears & sadness, and the I'll be back tilac... wait for me BS.

Another expert? :o Not all are the aboved mentioned and even if they were what difference does it make to you?

I really do find it quite disgusting to see all of those faranges with their bar girls in tow swarming around the airport. The tears & sadness, and the I'll be back tilac... wait for me BS.

Shows the state I was in when I went to the airport to fly back to sunny :o England. I didn't notice a single fat bastard and his whore the whole time. Not even when I finally managed to zero in on the departure tax booth. Just me, the world, and the last THB500 note I had on me. Maybe being a soapy meant I had a much larger space around me than most. :D

Shows the state I was in when I went to the airport to fly back to sunny :o

I love it Dickie. A Dodger with a great sense of humour :D

Shows the state I was in when I went to the airport to fly back to sunny :o England. I didn't notice a single fat bastard and his whore the whole time. Not even when I finally managed to zero in on the departure tax booth. Just me, the world, and the last THB500 note I had on me. Maybe being a soapy meant I had a much larger space around me than most. :D

I love it Dickie. A Dodger with a great sense of humour :D

:D

Is a 'Farange' the same as a 'Throll'

Is this Mario's revenge? I think we ought to be told!!

It'll be in a different fread Professor :o

"The tears & sadness, and the I'll be back tilac... wait for me BS. "

Well, seems we have another sad story of hopes, dreams and betrayal to look forward to......?

Some of us are well past that. If it makes me happy to have a TG in-tow I'll do it. If it don't, I won't.

If it bothers you, don't stare sunshine. :o

~WISteve

Suppose you'd rather see Dave there with his bf? :D:D

So you 'bat for the other side' do you dave... :o is it true that tb's are monogamous, more faithful & loving that there tg counterparts?

Have'nt a clue? You'd need to go to the "alternative members" section to find out. :D

You're the one that had the sore bum Dave. And now you want to revisit the same syndrome. Enuff said :D