Bravo Carrefour

beachroadwalker

Within the last 2 years, each of the older malls have fixed their parking overcrowding and Carrefour has finally arrived. All parking is crammed into a large corner of the lot. Now you only need to stop to get a checkin card at the bike parking lot rather than joining the queue of all vehicles at any one of the entrances. Also (thankfully!) abolished is the guard's saluting each customer. The guard would be holding the card in his hand but would first salute you and your eyes would naturally follow his hand with the card. I felt it was a little time wastage but a nice gesture nonetheless. Since implementing the pay system at Big C north Pattaya, there's loads of parking which is terrific. I'm baffled that after being able to study all the other exisiting malls, The Avenue has such crummy parking for cars and bikes. Royal Garden has good parking. Tesco good. Big C (both) good, Carrefour now good. The Avenue (crap).

<br />Within the last 2 years, each of the older malls have fixed their parking overcrowding and Carrefour has finally arrived. All parking is crammed into a large corner of the lot. Now you only need to stop to get a checkin card at the bike parking lot rather than joining the queue of all vehicles at any one of the entrances. Also (thankfully!) abolished is the guard's saluting each customer. The guard would be holding the card in his hand but would first salute you and your eyes would naturally follow his hand with the card. I felt it was a little time wastage but a nice gesture nonetheless. Since implementing the pay system at Big C north Pattaya, there's loads of parking which is terrific. I'm baffled that after being able to study all the other exisiting malls, The Avenue has such crummy parking for cars and bikes. Royal Garden has good parking. Tesco good. Big C (both) good, Carrefour now good. The Avenue (crap).<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Now that they've solved the parking problem, perhaps Carrefour can solve its inventory problem. They constantly run out of everything. If you have a shopping list of ten items, probably two will be out of stock. So you end up going to Big C. Twice the time and trouble.

Within the last 2 years, each of the older malls have fixed their parking overcrowding and Carrefour has finally arrived. All parking is crammed into a large corner of the lot. Now you only need to stop to get a checkin card at the bike parking lot rather than joining the queue of all vehicles at any one of the entrances. Also (thankfully!) abolished is the guard's saluting each customer. The guard would be holding the card in his hand but would first salute you and your eyes would naturally follow his hand with the card. I felt it was a little time wastage but a nice gesture nonetheless. Since implementing the pay system at Big C north Pattaya, there's loads of parking which is terrific. I'm baffled that after being able to study all the other exisiting malls, The Avenue has such crummy parking for cars and bikes. Royal Garden has good parking. Tesco good. Big C (both) good, Carrefour now good. The Avenue (crap).

there we go...no need to see things too Black.... :o