Insurance For My Girlfriend Who Is Traveling To The Uk

JASON THAI

Hi my girlfriend will be coming to the UK for a 3 month holiday in September I was wondering on how I go about getting her travel insurance for the UK in case she needs hospital treatment or something else, is there a company in Pattaya were I can get cover for her ? also how much will this cost ? as my GF is on a tourist visa and this is her first time to the UK she is not entitled to free NHS hospital treatment, so I need to find a way to cover this.

Thanks

Jason

Hi my girlfriend will be coming to the UK for a 3 month holiday in September I was wondering on how I go about getting her travel insurance for the UK in case she needs hospital treatment or something else, is there a company in Pattaya were I can get cover for her ? also how much will this cost ? as my GF is on a tourist visa and this is her first time to the UK she is not entitled to free NHS hospital treatment, so I need to find a way to cover this.

Thanks

Jason

Jason

Very easy, go to : http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

and Thai Visa Insurance can supply the correct insurance or contact the Pattaya Office : 038 415 795-6

Thanks

Jason

Jason

Very easy, go to : http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form

and Thai Visa Insurance can supply the correct insurance or contact the Pattaya Office : 038 415 795-6

Try Bupa. My mate insured his GF with them for a three months period and it was not expensive.

Wee Jimmy.

Wee Jimmy

We agree BUPA is not too expensive – then neither is any other company for travel cover. BUPA is on our ‘approved list’ together with several other insurance companies for travel cover.

May we restate we are Licensed Insurance Brokers and as such can offer insurance from all companies not just one if you were to go direct plus (and very important) ‘if’ there is a problem we can help – it does not cost you any more !!

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason,

Try NZI on-line insurance Thailand.

They have various policy options at, I would say very reasonable prices.

My partner took out a Schengen Policy (a policy with the minimum requirements for obtaining a Schengen visa) for up to 60 days, cost 1,488 THB.

Can all be arranged and paid for on-line. Very easy.

Policy will be send to your e-mail address.

Good luck,

Frm-Bkk