Samui To Krabi What Are The Options?

i think you can still fly from samui to krabi on bangkok airways, but only on certain days of the week. you can take a boat/bus combo (either songserm or seatran, can't remember which) too, but be careful with your valuables on that route- do not put them under the bus as they will be stolen by the thieves that work that route. as for guesthouses, depends on where you are staying- krabi is a huge province. in krabi town i recommend good dream guesthouse.

Edited by girlx

i think you can still fly from samui to krabi on bangkok airways, but only on certain days of the week. you can take a boat/bus combo (either songserm or seatran, can't remember which) too, but be careful with your valuables on that route- do not put them under the bus as they will be stolen by the thieves that work that route. as for guesthouses, depends on where you are staying- krabi is a huge province. in krabi town i recommend good dream guesthouse.

Thanks for that,will take note re valuables(always keep them on me)...........you did n't say but do you know wether the buses go from Donsak or Suratthani?