Elephant Bar --pattaya

stevenuk

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE ELEPHANT BAR OPPOSITE HOTEL ASIA IS STILL OWNED BY CHRIS ?

WE MET HIM LAST YEAR BUT SADLY HAVE NOT KEPT IN TOUCH AND WE ARE DUE TO GO BACK THIS CHRISTMAS

THANKS

STEVEN

Where's the hotel Asia?

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE ELEPHANT BAR OPPOSITE HOTEL ASIA IS STILL OWNED BY CHRIS ?

WE MET HIM LAST YEAR BUT SADLY HAVE NOT KEPT IN TOUCH AND WE ARE DUE TO GO BACK THIS CHRISTMAS

THANKS

STEVEN

Where's the hotel Asia?

I imagine he means the Asia Pattaya , kind of halfway to Jomtien from South Pattaya and turn right , the one with a 9 hole par 3 golf course , a few bars opposite the entrance. Probably shitloads suince I last swung there , so to speak... :o

Yes he's still there, he was absolutely ######ed in my place last night.

I see you get everyone at your place during the night. ehhh, dave :D

Not quite everyone, i never got there last night.........only made it as far as Lucifers and ended up with a Katoey trying to take advantage of me . :o

I see you get everyone at your place during the night. ehhh, dave :D

Not quite everyone, i never got there last night.........only made it as far as Lucifers and ended up with a Katoey trying to take advantage of me . :D

The usual night out for yourself then :o:D

• 5 years later...
Apologies for bringing up such a Old post, but it is true that Chris Melvin Died in Kon Khen in His sons house? That is what his Ex wife Bum keeps on telling people.

I was in Khon Kaen at Leos bar back in January and was told that Chris died New years eve after a fall

says later in here he is dead---------and still drinking wow thats dedication

I think you are refering to a 6 year old post. I'm starting to think you and Thaifan may be the same person