Really Good Movie

seville

Do you all like to go to the movies? Recently i watched Journey to the center of the earth, quite interesting, if you liek that sot of movie but best of all was Sex in the City!!

I think the members in Ladies in Thailand should organise a movie nite out or a dinner nite out...I know just the place to go where you can sing and listen to good music, and enjoy good italian food...

The Sex in the City movie was rubbish compared the series, the whole concept of these 4 single career girls going out looking for love and whatever was replaced by 4 boring women moaning about their bfs and husbands.

Edited by burman

uhm, one character was stood up at her own wedding by her groom, another struggled and reunited with her husband after he cheated on her, another left her perfect but too young partner, and another was happily married and pregnant; what moaning? If a woman doesn't plaster a permanent fake smile on her face does that mean she's moaning?

I agree the series was better, though.

I have a confession to make....

I've never watched Sex and the City.

Not one episode.

We don't actually have television -- I mean, we have a tv but no cable, no antenna, no satellite.

:o

uhm, one character was stood up at her own wedding by her groom, another struggled and reunited with her husband after he cheated on her, another left her perfect but too young partner, and another was happily married and pregnant; what moaning? If a woman doesn't plaster a permanent fake smile on her face does that mean she's moaning?

Yes Kat, that's exactly what I was saying. All women should have a fake smile plastered all over their face. :o

Carrie was moaning about Mr Big, and Miranda was moaning about her husband and his philandering ways, Samantha was moaning she had lost her free and easy life and had got too attached, and I can't even remember what happened to the other one, but she was always the worst character anyway.

The girls in the first series would have told them to buck there ideas up, grabbed a drink at the bar and found a young hot guy to shag. Sex in the city became Soap Opera in the City. I was really disappointed with the film.

Edited by burman

Got to agree with burman a bit here but it was still a pretty decent Saturday night filler as movies go but the appeal of the series were they were all up to antics & having a wild time, in the film they were all having lunch & settled down. I liked em better in the series :o