Safety Boots

MORRISON

I bought a pair on no name brands in MBK, a month later I had serious knee issues. I kept wearing them (onshore/offshore) for another 6 or so months until I was in Seoul where I found a pair of my favourite Mack boots.

Within a week my knees stopped hurting and I could climb stairs again without lifting myself up/down using the handrails.

Sorry, not sure where you can buy a good pair but I strongly recommend you don't buy any old pair, spend the $ and get the right ones.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
I Did not know you could get steel toe cap Flip flops :)

You jest, but quite few years ago I worked on a chinese construction barge for the client and all the deck crew would wear flip flops on deck while working and where most upset when I told them to buy safety boots/hard hats/safety glasses for the crew.... :D

Soutpeel, I ccurently have some Kings boots, these replaced my well worn Mack boots, ive only been wearing them since January the 4th and not only are my feet possessing a really rancid smell my legs are aching badly..... I need to import some decent boots (or fly to Singapore to purchase another pair of Macks).

Ive tried redwings in the past, my legs/feet did not like them either.

Soutpeel, I ccurently have some Kings boots, these replaced my well worn Mack boots, ive only been wearing them since January the 4th and not only are my feet possessing a really rancid smell my legs are aching badly..... I need to import some decent boots (or fly to Singapore to purchase another pair of Macks).

Ive tried redwings in the past, my legs/feet did not like them either.

Redwings are murder on your feet until they are broken in.....blisters on your feet and ankles expected... :)

I currently have thing for Kings, usually replace mine every 12 months, cant say I have had a problem with a smell or aching legs from them, the first week or so with a new pair of Kings usually get a blister on both ankles, but once broken in they are ok...