Complaint About Topic Moved

happylarry

I placed a topic about the state of the economy in the UK and the threatened property slump, and come back on to see if it has raised any comments to find it has been moved to the housing section.

Why?

If we have to be so specific then why not move questions about travel agents and traveling to Phuket etc to the travel section.

Why not move questions about building at the base of mountains to the real estate section.

etc etc.

Please mr moderators, you do a good job but please look at the content of the topic before jumping in and moving it when it doesnt warrant it.

If you think I am wrong and my topic still deserves to be in the housing section then please tell me.

HL :o

This is a thailand forum, not a UK or UK housing market forum but as some subjects (like this) are important to some of our posters we allow some of them to remain but as it isn't a thailand related topic, the only other option to moving it to a more relvant forum is to delete it altogether.

If you see a topic you beleive to be better placeed elsewhere then feel free to use the report this post function & one of the moderating team will review it.