Hospital Around Din Daeng?

surface

I'm looking for the best hospital, hopefully somewhere around Din Daeng, that won't cost be 20,000 baht before all is said and done. As long as the doctor speaks some English I'm fine, and ideally I'd be able to get a receipt in English, but I'll take what I can get right now.

What I'd like to avoid is Praram 9, Bumrungrad, and similar since I don't know what is wrong with me and want to be able to get whatever testing I need done without stressing over how high they can run up my bill.

Does someplace like this exist? Please tell me it does!

Thanks dotcom.

Phayathai 1 & 2 are both around the same distance from me. Would you recommend one over the other?

Price wise, what am I looking at compared to Bumrungrad or Praram 9... 30%, 50%, 70%?

Thanks dotcom.

Phayathai 1 & 2 are both around the same distance from me. Would you recommend one over the other?

Price wise, what am I looking at compared to Bumrungrad or Praram 9... 30%, 50%, 70%?

Nothing else around Din Daeng, if you can consider a govt. hospital such as Chula nr Silom (metro and sky train nearby) you'll save perhaps 40-60%. I have used it myself and seen a couple of recommendations on this site.