Dtac Pushmail On Simple

Sanook77

Hi,

I've just bought a DTAC Simple sim, as it has a 1 year validity, so saves me from buying a new sim every time I come here.

I was just wondering if it's possible to use the pushmail service I've read about. I've looked on the website and can't see any links for it. The DTAC Simple sim is pre-paid, so maybe it's only available for contracts.

I'd just like to receive an SMS every time my googlemail account receives a new message.

Thanks.

Sanook77, you have to go to wap.dtac.co.th on your mobile phone.

Select the e-mail/chat icon and then you select PushMail. Click on english and follow instructions, quite easy.

They send you the e-mail/push mail as a pop-up service message. I believe they removed the monthly fee so you only pay normal data charges if you choose to retrieve the message.

Sanook77, you have to go to wap.dtac.co.th on your mobile phone.

Select the e-mail/chat icon and then you select PushMail. Click on english and follow instructions, quite easy.

They send you the e-mail/push mail as a pop-up service message. I believe they removed the monthly fee so you only pay normal data charges if you choose to retrieve the message.

Thanks for that Cal, it works a treat :o