Help Me My Flight Will Departure After 8h

hi

actulally my flight will departure to thailand after 8 h and i do one mistak ,,i am from sudia arabia and i should take visa from my country but i forget to apply for it ,,the problem is my booking is 18 days so when i reach thailand and when i applay for visa they will give me just 14 days so how can i extand it and how much i should pay ???!!

plz help me

Edited by abonoor

Like you said, 15 days. Not 18. I don't know if you can get a 7 day extention on a visa on arrival, but like said before your first problem is the airline. Airlines are not allowed to take you on board if you don't have the right visa and face heavy fines if they do. Since you're planning to stay 18 days you don't have the right visa.

This is difficult. First it is very likely that the airline will refuse to board you, second when applying for visa on arrival, you need to show an air ticket out, that is within those 15 days. If you pass both hurdles, then you also need to leave the country and come back again, (buying a new visa on arrival), as there are no extensions available for visa on arrival (except special circumstances). Also IF you make it, be sure to go to a border that issues visa on arrival, as not all borders do.

Read about the borders that do, and general information about visa on arrival at http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2491

Good luck.