My Messed Up Story

johan1900

Nearly 2 years ago now I was almost in a similar situation. At 1st she did everything perfect. Got past my better judgment and she made me like her. Then a week in to the relationship her phone started to ring at 3 in the morning continuously. Took me till the morning to work it all out. And then over breakfast I told her I see in to her. And then got a blow of cornflakes on my head. :D:o

"Wisdom does not always come with age"

For sure. It just doesn't hurt as much when you get older.

It's pretty hard to accept, but a lot of these working girls really do hate men. It's probably the only thing she said that was true. A lot of them have been hurt before (usually by a Thai man when they were young), later by a farang (maybe), and then, being in the line of work they're in, really begin to hate men in general. You have to go into a relationship with that in mind, and it still doesn't help. They become masters of manipulation, but they're not very good liars. Don't ever think you can think like them or that they think like you. You'll never know. You want to be "in love," then prepare to pay some in pain.

Troll or not, this shit happens all the time. You can have what you want if you can make them believe you don't want it. It's a Zen thing.

consider this - the "revelation", and the continued protestations of love, may well be an ongoing scam,

and given your lovesick state you may well fall for another financial clipping - you are up against a professional

heart surgeon. BEWARE

All this "hurt badly by a Dutch man" seems to be a story made up after clearly defining her target audience, based on her strengths

and abilities

My guess is that it's not over yet

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I've been very busy lately.. Next month I'll fly back to Thailand again! Considered staying in Bali, but I miss Thailand more.. Like people have said, it hasn't stopped yet! Last month she told me she'd give me my money back at the end of August, so I gave her a call on the 23rd (saturday).. She told me that she had the money and would send it to me after the weekend. !!She also told me of her plans to buy a ticket to Bali!! Monday she replied to my SMS that she was busy and she'd send the money in the afternoon.. Her phone has been disconnected ever since.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post this but two months ago I sent the money to MR.ROBERT JOHN PETER TAYLOR in Phuket.. Wondered if he was maybe a friend of anyone..

Sorry I've been very busy lately.. Next month I'll fly back to Thailand again! Considered staying in Bali, but I miss Thailand more.. Like people have said, it hasn't stopped yet! Last month she told me she'd give me my money back at the end of August, so I gave her a call on the 23rd (saturday).. She told me that she had the money and would send it to me after the weekend. !!She also told me of her plans to buy a ticket to Bali!! Monday she replied to my SMS that she was busy and she'd send the money in the afternoon.. Her phone has been disconnected ever since.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post this but two months ago I sent the money to MR.ROBERT JOHN PETER TAYLOR in Phuket.. Wondered if he was maybe a friend of anyone..

First of all, what is wrong with that name - Robert John Peter Taylor?

I have to agree with Donna, prefer Bali/Indonesia over Thailand any day. Would trade in my job in Thailand in a heartbeat, if I had a decent job opportunity in Bali.

Ada gadis2 cantik di sana juga... gitu.

Nearly 2 years ago now I was almost in a similar situation. At 1st she did everything perfect. Got past my better judgment and she made me like her. Then a week in to the relationship her phone started to ring at 3 in the morning continuously. Took me till the morning to work it all out. And then over breakfast I told her I see in to her.

And then got a blow of cornflakes on my head.

:D:o

So was this an isolated outburst or is she a cereal offender?

roy gsd

Dont think he has been a friend to you, she is too busy to send the money so forget her and the money, but we know you dont want to do that so do what you want but please dont bother complaining about it later when you are on the bones of your arse

roy gsd

Edited by roygsd

Don't worry, I'm not going back to Thailand for unfinished business! I go back there because the high season in Bali is as good as finished and it's picking up in Thailand again.. Flying to KL and take the train into Southern Thailand again.

Fon? not her real name right? I believe you have copied n pasted this from stickman's website, however if that's not the case then you need to copy n paste to Stickman's website

Edited by zorro1

Wow. Just read the Original Post.

Sounds like you met my ex.

Give her my regards.

She lied to me about a fair amount of stuff too.

Five years ago when we broke up, that was... :o

I've not yet had the courage to read past the First post, sorry guys... :D

edit: Except the comment above mine :D :D

Edited by kayo

Fon? not her real name right? I believe you have copied n pasted this from stickman's website, however if that's not the case then you need to copy n paste to Stickman's website

Nickname (Fon = rain), I've known a few Thai girls named Fon.

To the OP, well it's all been said by the others. What you need to do now is get over your state of denial and move on. Think about it, if you met an attractive Dutch girl who did the same to you you'd kick her sorry ar5e into touch muy pronto.