I Met The 'don'

Don adds some much needed humor to many threads that would be way to serious without him. The best part is his posts are mainly one liners.

it takes a minimum of two brain cells to compose a two liner :o

Naam, I think you will find that yours was a "half liner" - chai mai ? :D

Don adds some much needed humor to many threads that would be way to serious without him. The best part is his posts are mainly one liners.

Yes but Naam does frequently post longer than 1 or 2 lines. Something almost never done by the Don.

do you think it is appropriate to waste more lines on that topic? :D

Chaimai, i have just added you to my list "whom to snip-cack... ahmm... cack-snip... no snick-capp... well... whatever".

:o:D :D

I have always wondered..Does he really always walk around with his right arm in that position??

He walks around a bit lopsided, his left arm is like a matchstick, but the right is his w*nking arm.

That's why he falls over every time he tries a spin kick. :o

He walks around a bit lopsided, his left arm is like a matchstick, but the right is his w*nking arm.

That's why he falls over every time he tries a spin kick. :o

A family snap (pun) possibly hes dad passing through town don.jpg

Edited by zorro1

The rumour has it that the big arm is from lack of women and he spends a lot of time beating his (your choice of what he beats). Hope he dosen't spin flick me for that. :D:o

I'd be more worried about a wrist flick in your direction after his self induced beating. He throws that stuff around like a biological weapon apparently.

Edited by sgtpeppers

The rumour has it that the big arm is from lack of women and he spends a lot of time beating his (your choice of what he beats). Hope he dosen't spin flick me for that. :D:o

I'd be more worried about a wrist flick in your direction after his self induced beating.

:D

THEDON is a FAKE.

I just realised he has shamelessly and blatently copied his style from another poster, called "Donz".

Not heard from Donz for a while, he still around or is this 'TheDon' a reincarnation of a long lost (banned) member?

Naw... I think they're different... but I swear farang555 is blizzard...

shhhhhh.... thas non of our buzznit! :o

hahahahhhaha yeah I've had a little bit of doubt because farang555 hasn't mentioned buzznit.... and well we all know blizz loved his bizznit!

THEDON is a FAKE.

I just realised he has shamelessly and blatently copied his style from another poster, called "Donz".

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Donz-m25249.html

Obviously that was the don before, Was that id banned?

Sorry to disagree chaps but the "don" is really "Donk" the bar room character from the 2nd crocodile dundee film,

ther is a great posting of "the Donk" on "you tube" search under crocodile dundee and subtitle "What's a donk?" I think it is hilarious.

Apparently he is now about 70 years old and was formerly a huge wresting star in OZ, prior to that he was in london in the 60's where he was well known in and around the clubs in Soho for whom he worked as a Bouncer, but as you might expect the big brute from Sidney was soon put in his place by those running Soho in the 60's.

The Donk does exist, its up to you to look at the donk in action in the movie ( or the clip on You tube) to decide if he and the "Don" are one and the same?

Do have a look and please post your opinion on here after you have seen the donk in action, having seen it myself I am a fan of the Donk for life, or until he cross's me and I have to throw him over my shoulder by his knackers! :o

Roy GSd

Edited by roygsd

muscleMan.jpg

You wouldnt want to take me on mate, you will have a heart attack trying

What an athletic looking man, I recognise him, he's the prop forward for the wallabies

I think the f..ed up my shirt order with an order for the guy in the picture last time I was in LOS,

roy gsd