Will They Or Won't They The 3rd Installment

warriors

Here we go again I am back :o

This year Leeds are up there in the betting to go up.

Had a good pre season warm up except for there last run out lost 3-0

No Big points taken off them.

Expect big turn outs at there home and away matchers.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Will they choke again? I am picking 3rd or 2nd this year from the top.

What do you guys think and why?

Here we go again I am back :o

Had a good pre season warm up except for there last run out lost 3-0

No Big points taken off them.

Expect big turn outs at there home and away matchers.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Will they choke again? I am picking 3rd or 2nd this year from the top.

What do you guys think and why?

good luck 2 u and ur loyal fans u deserve 2 b back

Here we go again I am back :D

Is this a 2007 or a 2008 post :o

Seriously, as a Forest fan (we got promotion) I really believe you were desperately unlucky last year -Poyet was prabably your biggest loss.

I would actually invest a fiver on you going straight up this year - good luck.

Is this a 2007 or a 2008 post :D

Seriously, as a Forest fan (we got promotion) I really believe you were desperately unlucky last year -Poyet was prabably your biggest loss.

Another Forest fan :D !! we're growing in numbers :o

Is this a 2007 or a 2008 post :D

Another Forest fan :D !! we're growing in numbers :o

So there's two of you now Chavy. :D

I for one hope they do, can't face another trip to Wembley only to find half the bloody team stayed in the locker room again, no 15 points to worry about this season so come on the Leed's, marching on together !!!!!!

Completely biased of course, but I think we'll go up. Macca's acquired well in the summer. Sheehan, Bechio, Enoch, Robinson and Snodgrass are very astute purchases and add a lot to the squad, particularly width. Last year's player have had longer to gel. Johnson looks good. Howson is quality and they have a solid back four with competition for every spot on the park.

Hope you are right Percy 2, we don't have a glorious history in the play off stakes, i think macca's knows what he is doing and we have a well rounded team so long as Richardson pulls his weight, he had some dreadful games last season and with young Johnny Howson, who can only get better, its looking good (odds are 5/1 we win the league).

Pity about Dougie freedman he was a class act and will be missed

On and On

I'm trying to think of how many Ex Leeds players are still playing in the Prem,

Viduka

Keane

Ferdi

boyer

pennant

woodgate

carson

Robinson

Smith

lennon

milner

can anybody think of anymore?? going to start Fantasy Premier league with the old team still available

I'm trying to think of how many Ex Leeds players are still playing in the Prem,

Viduka

Keane

Ferdi

boyer

pennant

woodgate

carson

Robinson

Smith

lennon

milner

can anybody think of anymore?? going to start Fantasy Premier league with the old team still available

Dom Matteo may get the odd game for the Mighty Potters in THE PREMIERSHIP this season

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I watched a 15 minute highlights video of their 1-0 win over Hereford at the weekend. They played some amazing football - if it wasnt for the Hereford keeper they could have bagged 5 or 6. Hereford didnt have a single shot on goal all game.

I'm really positive at the moment. Macca has got them playing some really good football. Beckford already has 11 goals this season. Bechio looks a great signing, as do Robinson and Telfer. The real positives are the performances of two kids - Fabian Delph and Aidan White.

A Big Hello to all fellow Leeds Fans

One thing I have done for this season is subscribe to LUTV. I must admit for any Leeds fans the one off payment of £40 is for me well worth it especially if your not from Leeds and find it difficult to get to the games.

I think after the unjust penalty last season we have made a good start and some of the new signings look inspired esp Bechio Snodgrass and Robinson plus the new lad at left back White and young Delph its looking good and we are starting to play football as well as winning even big showumni up front looks good.

The Future is Bright

MOT

:o

One thing I have done for this season is subscribe to LUTV. I must admit for any Leeds fans the one off payment of £40 is for me well worth it especially if your not from Leeds and find it difficult to get to the games.

I think after the unjust penalty last season we have made a good start and some of the new signings look inspired esp Bechio Snodgrass and Robinson plus the new lad at left back White and young Delph its looking good and we are starting to play football as well as winning even big showumni up front looks good.

The Future is Bright

MOT

Alright lads, just wondering where most leeds are based, if your living out this way. i'm down in Phuket and i've heard there is a bar on Nan nai road, but cant remember the name. Anybody know if thats true, if your in Phuket ? I managed to get to the Oldham and Bristol Rovers games while i was in the uk last month. Oldham, played poor, Rovers better but 2 bad goals to give away. Looks like we're starting to gel together now, apart from Sat's result at peterborough. Big away following from leeds, over 4000.

The Future is Bright

MOT

That LUTV do you live in Thailand to watch it or are you watching it in England I looked at getting it but thought maybe it will not get a good reception over here Any info will be good thanks.

GO Leeds MOT

• 1 month later...

Hi Guy's

Just thought i would share my misery, i am back in the UK for a week, number one on my list was to go and watch the boys in the local derby against Huddersfield, in a word shit, first half good football and we even started to move the ball around like a proper football team, second half, it was watching last seasons games, no vision and no defence.

We lost to them again, gifting a goal in the last minute, they celebrated like they had just got promotion......<deleted> !!!

Come on the mighty Leeed's

on on

• 4 months later...

Pity all the next games are not home games, we would get promo for sure based on current form, although i tend to agree with you but i doubt it will get to penalties we will probably just screw up again.

But you never know !!!

MOT

• 1 month later...