Will They Or Won't They The 3rd Installment

warriors

Despite despising Leeds as a kid, i hope they go up this month, theyre fans have suffered more then enough from the dream team of OLeary and Risdale. clubs with fans like Leeds and Sheff Wed belong in the top flight.

Edited by sanmiguel

Despite despising Leeds as a kid, i hope they go up this month, theyre fans have suffered more then enough from the dream team of OLeary and Risdale. clubs with fans like Leeds and Sheff Wed belong in the top flight.

That's only cos you want 6 Points off them next Year... :)

That's only cos you want 6 Points off them next Year... :)

If Liverpool and Man U are playing on a different day, it'll be the biggest game in the country!

You mean the played a match all ive been able to read about is the trouble that never happened.

Do away goals count in these games?

I was wondering about the Away Goals too, a couple of people on Saturday night said they do, others said they don't..

& NO chance fo trouble whatsoever unless you call a Pitch Invasion by a couple of dozen 16 Year Olds after Harris scored the winner, the OB have it so sewn up it's untrue, they won't even let both sets of Fans within spitting distance of each other & won't on Thursday night either..

You mean the played a match all ive been able to read about is the trouble that never happened.

Do away goals count in these games?

I was wondering about the Away Goals too, a couple of people on Saturday night said they do, others said they don't..

I dont think they do, these people seem to kind of agree.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...10043453AAXUrqW

Is this match on telly?

• 2 months later...