Establishing A In Thailand Recognized Friendly Society

vertigo4u

hello to all

i would like to establish a friendly society in thailand, which should be recognized by the thai- and the german goverment.

has anybody informations about this subject - or do any body know, where i can get propper informations about that?

any comment is welcome

cheers

hello to all

i would like to establish a friendly society in thailand, which should be recognized by the thai- and the german goverment.

has anybody informations about this subject - or do any body know, where i can get propper informations about that?

any comment is welcome

cheers

Come again?

hello to all

any comment is welcome

cheers

You mean like a german swingers club ?

:o

Bei Otto is friendly enough...plenty of germans and thais there being friendly.

I have no idea what a 'friendly society' means. Perhaps if you explain what it would do and why it needs the Thai government to recognize it then it might be clearer. Do you have examples of this type of society from other countries?

Building Societies, The Cooperative Society and Credit Unions are examples of friendly societies.

They are arguably one of the most significant institutions in UK and American society enabling people to move out of poverty.

However, they rely on the existence in a belief/spirit of mutualism - Not something Thai society has a lot of and certainly not something evident in many expats who have moved to Thailand.

hello to all

any comment is welcome

cheers

good idea, the German government could maybe help German men find Thai girlfriends in Pattaya :o

hello to all

any comment is welcome

cheers

good idea, the German government could maybe help German men find Thai girlfriends in Pattaya :o

And also to avoid them.

If you are considering money lending etc. this will require various licences and The Thai Board Of Investment would be a good place to start getting those approvals. Consider that there is already an active small / short term loan market in Thailand and this is not a business suitable to be farang funded. You will get screwed nine ways to Christmas and have to borrow the pen to sign bankruptcy papers.

If you are talking about international relations for business etc - I believe there is one already in place - The German Embassy or a Google search would be the next step there.