Help With This Question

Dondi

it wont be a big bag , one bag per person, medium to small.

i depart from brunei .... i know peak landing in bangkok is 8pm - 11pm , do you think immagration will be a problem ??

any idea of a cheap airline that flies to chompon or surat thani ???

its a must a be there as early as possible the next day.

ive had around 75% saying yes , others saying no :o

are train tickets refundable ?? i dont wanna buy a ticket when miss my train

If you're flying royal brunei than you're probably going to have to walk a long way from the gate to customs. Did it a couple of weeks ago. Plane was delayed also because we were in a que for 20 mins circling Chonburi. When we came to make our first landing the pilot had to abort when we were about 100 meters from the ground over the runway as a plane was still on the runway. Another 20 mins and we were parked at terminal 2 and walked to terminal 1 for customs.

Don't know what your plans are/were but.....if you were going to go to hualamphang train depot to catch a train you could save a couple of hours if you just caught the train at the station by the airport.....if that's the train you were wanting to ride.

Don't know what your plans are/were but.....if you were going to go to hualamphang train depot to catch a train you could save a couple of hours if you just caught the train at the station by the airport.....if that's the train you were wanting to ride.

I think he'd need to go to Bangsue station. Don Muang only serves northern/NE routes.

Should be able to get a flight to Chumphon or Surat Thani but don't know the cheapest. Does saving approx 1500 - 2000 baht really matter that much?

I'd say head straight for the train station (or at that time of night when the traffic is not so bad get a taxi) and get to Hualamphong.

If you're lucky you could get a late night train to Chumpon there and then. The departure time is 22:50 so it may be tight.

Thai fly to Surat at 10:40 arriving at 11:55.

A better bet would be to head to the Southern Bus terminal and get a bus from there if you really have to be in the South by the following morning. I have no idea of departure times but I reckon you could get a bus south at pretty much any time.

the plans were to get to bangsue for the 23:10 train to chumpone

i gotta be in the south by the next day , the rush is because my bro is leaving for Holland and my mum is going back to my home city of Sydney , its the earliest i can be in Thailand so i have no choice

im going to get a plane ticket for the following morning , i just didnt want to run around the city if i could get a train from the airport you know.

If you arrive at 2130hrs you could try and get the Thai flight that leaves at 2240.

Failing to get on the Thai flight, get a taxi to Bangsue. If you miss the train then a taxi to the southern bus terminal.

On the off chance that you arrive on a Sunday then passenger traffic should be lighter and so quicker to pass through immigration. But, domestic flights could possibly be full.

if i get the 22:40 flight , wouldnt that mean ill have to wait over night at chumpon to get the ferry in the morning ??

ill look into the flights that go there.

theres no buses that leave the terminals that late , the last form of transport is the 23:10 train from bangsue which if the plane isnt delayed ill try and get , theres 1 flight with Japan air landing 40 mins before my flight lands , theres nothing else expect singapore air land 10 mins after my flight , if i land at the right terminal and on time , i think we'll have a good chance

we are going to try and get it but if not we'll just do another plan.

I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes or so at immigration when arriving at Don Muang in the evening. Peak time is more like mid-afternoon when most of the flights from Europe get in?

I think 40 minutes should be easily achievable at the time you mention, whether you check your bag in or carry it on.

it wont be a big bag , one bag per person, medium to small.

i depart from brunei .... i know peak landing in bangkok is 8pm - 11pm , do you think immagration will be a problem ??

any idea of a cheap airline that flies to chompon or surat thani ???

its a must a be there as early as possible the next day. 

ive had around 75% saying yes , others saying no  :o

are train tickets refundable ??  i dont wanna buy a ticket when miss my train

Have used Air Andaman BKK to Chumphon before and found them to be reasonably priced and very punctual too.