Phuket Honeymooon Things To Do And Places To Eat

johnny7511

hi all im heading to phuket for my honeymoon can any one give me some good advice on things to do

and some good eating places and the prices of taxis or tuk tuk as i have been told you can get ripped of very easy

.were are staying 3 nights in bangkok 11nights phuket staying in the landmark hotel and Amari Coral Beach Resort any reviews welcome.also has anyone been there the first two weeks on sep i have been just told its rainy season its my honeymoon so im not looking forward to a lot of rain

any other advice welcome as i need all the help i can get

CHEERS johnny

hi all im heading to phuket for my honeymoon can any one give me some good advice on things to do

and some good eating places and the prices of taxis or tuk tuk as i have been told you can get ripped of very easy

.were are staying 3 nights in bangkok 11nights phuket staying in the landmark hotel and Amari Coral Beach Resort any reviews welcome.also has anyone been there the first two weeks on sep i have been just told its rainy season its my honeymoon so im not looking forward to a lot of rain

CHEERS johnny

If you're worried about getting ripped off best to avoid Phuket altogether. But if you can afford the Landmark and the Amari you clearly can afford all the petty little ripoffs which abound in the tourist areas.

Don't worry be happy.

CHEERS johnny

Spend most of your time in Krabi, it's 10 times more beautiful and relaxing.

CHEERS johnny

you will enjoy it, hotel great. and handy for karon, or patong,from were your staying tuk tuks are a pain about 200bht a trip. try and bargain

Congratulations on the marriage.

Amari Coral Grand is a nice hotel and a nice location away from the craziness of Patong but close enough to walk if you want some activity and shopping. From the hotel there will always be a slew of Tuk Tuks waiting to take you down the hill. I dont know their prices. Ask the hotel and their should be fixed prices. Guaranteed they are outrageous, even the fixed price.

Plenty of places to eat, for a romantic dinner in an idyllic setting I would recomend Mom Tri's Kitchen at Mom Tri's Villa Royale. It overlooks the sea and rocks and its close enough to hear the waves. The food is excellent too and they have a great wine list. http://www.villaroyalephuket.com

For things to do there is always elephant treking even in the rain, thai boxing (watching or perhaps taking a lesson, surfing lesson, yoga lessons, massage and spa treatments (cheaper outside of the hotel),snorkeling trips on the east coast and kayak trips. I would recomend the most popular which is john grays Starlight trip. People love it.

Got to agree Mom Tri's for honeymoon is the best, any of them, but I think the kitchen is the one for newly weds.

Depends how much money you have.

You have to do the reggae bar near the view point at sunset, also the restaurant at Promthep cape which is even better.

Walk on Nai Harn beach at night and take a bottle of wine, let off a candle for luck. [That is the best, cheaper than all the others and still the most romantic thing on god's earth]

Best wishes for married life together.

CHEERS johnny

I live in Phuket but I agree even if you then have to find a krabi restaurant...

Weather: difficult to predict even 1 day in advance, let alone a month!

Make sure your trip is properly planned as otherwise its anybodies guess when you get out at present!

As with the places mentioned you likely have what you need do you REALLY want local info why is is a good or bad choice????

Enjoy your time here!

I would try to have meal in the Black Cat in Cheng Taley Pizza's are recommanded and steaks, Ask Philippe (owner and cook).

He is French so if your choice is french food....

Other place to visit is a Thai restaurant (probably one of the best in Phuket but with a rather limited choice!)

They have plah duke foo (which is catfish, meat removed, with spices etc etc). NOte: no bus!!! But I am sure something can be aranged...