O Visa Limit In Penang?

Is there any limit to the number of times Penang will issue a 90 day O visa based on marriage? Most of the limit issues I've read about deal with multi entry tourist.

If I slip that guy my room&phone number do you think I might get approved for a year visa? (you know the guy I'm talking about)

Edited by atwr

<br />Is there any limit to the number of times Penang will issue a 90 day O visa based on marriage? Most of the limit issues I've read about deal with multi entry tourist.<br /><br />If I slip that guy my room&phone number do you think I might get approved for a year visa? (you know the guy I'm talking about)<br />

better luck with a nud_e pic of yours :o

Is there any limit to the number of times Penang will issue a 90 day O visa based on marriage? Most of the limit issues I've read about deal with multi entry tourist.

If I slip that guy my room&phone number do you think I might get approved for a year visa? (you know the guy I'm talking about)

Assuming that you are currently on a 90-day Non-O that you obtained based on marriage, why do you not apply for an extension of that visa?

Assuming that you are currently on a 90-day Non-O that you obtained based on marriage, why do you not apply for an extension of that visa?

Probably because he needs a family income 40,000 Baht which he does not have.

I have a 60 day extension, I've been to Penang 2ce for a visa, just wanted to find out if there was a limit. No big deal, I will find out soon enough. I have tried to show that we meet the requirements for a year visa, my experience they want to see the income transfered and sitting in a Thai bank account and in bkk they've told me I would still not receive one without a work permit although I have a feeling it depends on who you talk to and what day of the week it is, whether they've eaten lunch, etc. Plan B I will pack some vasaline and a rose.

Atwr, your post is incoherent, incomprehensible, and in part nonsensical.

Dotcom, there is no spouse visa. There is the non-O visa, which among other purposes is issued by consulates for the purpose of visiting one’s spouse in Thailand. The visa stamped or affixed in the passport does not indicate the purpose for which the non-O visa was applied and therefore the Thai immigration officer granting the permission of stay does not know this purpose. Then there is the extension to live with one’s Thai wife, commonly referred to as the “marriage extension”

--

Maestro