The Most Meaningless Poll Ever?

sgunn65

The poll to end polls  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I have been cunningly drawn into answering polls that have no relevance or meaning I thought it time to exercise some measure of revenge.

This poll is meaningless, the celebration of your 844th post is meaningless, and the answers meaningless but never let that get in the way of a poll.

Have I created the most worthless poll ever?

As I have been cunningly drawn into answering polls that have no relevance or meaning I thought it time to exercise some measure of revenge.

This poll is meaningless, the celebration of your 844th post is meaningless, and the answers meaningless but never let that get in the way of a poll.

Have I created the most worthless poll ever?

definitely not and i mean it! in fact i enjoyed it. come to think of it... i did not enjoy your spelling of Sudetenland :o

i just made up a poll, it was so meaningless they deleted it.

so i win lol

Twice in fact :D

The mods got to it before I could vote in either :o

I voted to sacrifice a virgin, or at least reduce the number of virgins available by one. Unfortunately a shortage of virgins (or at least ones willing to be reduced or sacrificed) forced me to go to the pub instead. Sacrificed the Missus later (twice) :D

Edited by Crossy

I chose the last one :D ; a newly widowed German man had moved last week to the house next to mine. :D

Zaza, i can only repeat what i told you several months ago "haram aleik ya bint but... have fun!" :o

I chose the last one :D ; a newly widowed German man had moved last week to the house next to mine. :(

Zaza, i can only repeat what i told you several months ago "haram aleik ya bint but... have fun!" :o

:D:D I will.

I was thinking of cooking some nice meal and send it to him as a hospitality sign to get closer to his heart faster :D

and before implementing the scheme of the last poll's option. :D

PS. I guess I should make sure that this meal includes seafood :P:burp:

I chose the last one :D ; a newly widowed German man had moved last week to the house next to mine. :(

:D:D I will.

I was thinking of cooking some nice meal and send it to him as a hospitality sign to get closer to his heart faster :D

and before implementing the scheme of the last poll's option. :D

PS. I guess I should make sure that this meal includes seafood :P:burp:

to be on the safe side you could crush a pill or two (NOT MORE!), sprinkle the powder over some mussels and tell him that these are rare and quite expensive "blue mussels" meant to stop ageing :P

to be on the safe side you could crush a pill or two (NOT MORE!), sprinkle the powder over some mussels and tell him that these are rare and quite expensive "blue mussels" meant to stop ageing :D

:o:D I just remembered the clip on metacafe a couple of years ago, that showed a man who took an extra dose of blue pills and ended up hitting the ceiling's fan while showing off his 'new powers" by jumping on bed :D

Sacrifice a Virgin: Did that on the auspicious occassion of my 16th (post)

Leap naked from a tall building... : Would have got my vote but, alas, I do not reside in Pattaya.

Start a land war in Aisa: :D:o

Annex the Sudatenland and march east: But I wanna march North

Enrol as a monk: Saffron just aint my colour.

Quietly reflect on a full and varied life: hmmmmm

Invite your neighbours over for group sex: My 16th (post) was a wild night indeed.