2 Ladies Steal Gold

crocken

I have heard about these ladies that some how get gold and money from people by putting some cream on their wrists.

Well this happened to my girl friend in Sakon Nakhon yesterday in big C at 5pm.She and her friend went from big C to their car in the car park when 2 well dressed ladies asked them to come back inside to eat with them in the food court....thats all they can remember till the police tried to wake them from some kind of trance.they then realised they had their gold taken 5 baht (75,000baht)in total ,and 20.000 baht from my g/f acc,and 100,000 from her friends acc.the police showed them the cctv from big C and they saw them selves take the ladies to the ATM take money out and give to them.they dont remember any of this.the police told them these 2 ladies had done the same last week in Udon Thani same style and at big C their too.so be warned tell your ladt friends not to wear their gold out in public.they took 200,000baht in less than one hour.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this is you girlfriend from Issan? Did you report this to your Assie or Norway consulant, You have claimed both countries as being your home. The vodoo ladies are very much roaming the Big C and Lotus looking for gold and people who can withdraw 100,000 via a ATM in a single day, and not even remember it. I am always amazed that people forget withdrawing money but they remembered the number to access their account. Keep a roof over your head its the rainey season.

Lesson number 1, never buy gold for your gf

lesson number 2 dont get an account where you can withdraw more than 20,000 baht a day,(which i thought you couldnt anyway)

lesson number 3 dont go with strange ladies you have just met in car park for a bite to eat.

Anyway you cant be serious can u?

I have heard about these ladies that some how get gold and money from people by putting some cream on their wrists.

Well this happened to my girl friend in Sakon Nakhon yesterday in big C at 5pm.She and her friend went from big C to their car in the car park when 2 well dressed ladies asked them to come back inside to eat with them in the food court....thats all they can remember till the police tried to wake them from some kind of trance.they then realised they had their gold taken 5 baht (75,000baht)in total ,and 20.000 baht from my g/f acc,and 100,000 from her friends acc.the police showed them the cctv from big C and they saw them selves take the ladies to the ATM take money out and give to them.they dont remember any of this.the police told them these 2 ladies had done the same last week in Udon Thani same style and at big C their too.so be warned tell your ladt friends not to wear their gold out in public.they took 200,000baht in less than one hour.

Stupidity rules.

1. Why would they want to go back and eat with the "well dressed ladies", who they presumably didn't know?

2. Carrying large chunks of gold, "I am very rich", is just asking for trouble.

3. I cannot withdraw 100,000 Baht from an ATM in one day. How did she do it?

Is this is scam?

Hope you didn't rush out and buy another 5 Baht of gold and replenish the bank accounts.

"No ploblem, Farang jai dee".

200,000 Baht is around 3,000 Quid. That is the sort of thing that would end up in the UK national press, "Drugged women relieved of 3,000 Pounds in shopping centre". I didn't see it mentioned in the Bangkok Post. Maybe we just don't need to know about these things here?

He never said it cost him anything.

They probably didn't know they were on camera. If they did know, and that's the best they could come up with (In a way, it's believable 'cause most of them are in a trance or oblivion), then they didn't think it through. This is also typical of them. Where's the OP to answer some questions?

I see he's here so, how did they react to the film, and do you think the police were in on it?

Edited by Shotime

What an amazing drug :o . Were kidneys intact ?

200,000baht in less than one hour

100,000 split 2 ways.

50,000 split 4 ways.

Less if police also involved.

Have you seen the film ? That would establish a few facts, at least.

If any of this really happened, you were scammed but investigating might be dangerous :D .

True. However, the pervasive fishy odour leads one to suspect that replacement gold and/or cash might be requested, and/or that the author had contributed to the original gold and/or funds.

Don't a lot of mobile phones get lost and need replacing by generous partners ?

Can one attempt to somehow claim back on insurance in such cases ??

True. However, the pervasive fishy odour leads one to suspect that replacement gold and/or cash might be requested, and/or that the author had contributed to the original gold and/or funds.

Don't a lot of mobile phones get lost and need replacing by generous partners ?

Can one attempt to somehow claim back on insurance in such cases ??

Phones are constantly lost. It's a trick of the trade. My ex-GF (she's still here) really almost lost her's yeaterday, but i looked back to see it on the seat car. It wasn't a scam this time, just oblivion.

Insurance for cell's might be workable

I can withdraw 200k from Atm Siam commercial bank in one day anyone can if you have the money in your act .

When they set your acct up with a 20k limit perday you can change limit to 200k yourself changing limit in the ATM machine .

JB

No way dude, your gf just made out with your cash and she is having an affair with her friend, but her friend is actually having an affair with the police so she can get some more money from your gf but its actually yours..,your gf made this all up so she can get some more later, step up your thoughts man......this might no be true, but possible. hahahahaha

I can withdraw 200k from Atm Siam commercial bank in one day anyone can if you have the money in your act .

When they set your acct up with a 20k limit perday you can change limit to 200k yourself changing limit in the ATM machine .

JB

Some ATMs have a limit *per transaction* that has nothing to do with the limit that you set on your account. Other times, the ATM may just be getting low on scrip.

I believe that my US bank will go as high as 3000 USD/day cash withdrawal on ATM card...perhaps higher if you request it.

Many US banks default your card to a 200 USD/day limit.

JB

Some ATMs have a limit *per transaction* that has nothing to do with the limit that you set on your account. Other times, the ATM may just be getting low on scrip.

I believe that my US bank will go as high as 3000 USD/day cash withdrawal on ATM card...perhaps higher if you request it.

I am sorry, but what bank is this that lets you take out 3000 dollars out of the ATM here in a foreing country? pls do tell, and if its true i got to move my assets to that bank

I am sorry, but what bank is this that lets you take out 3000 dollars out of the ATM here in a foreing country? pls do tell, and if its true i got to move my assets to that bank

So you can give it away to two well-dressed ladies?

JB

If anyone banks with siam commercial bank and the acct is set up limit 20k per day they can change the limit themselves to any limit upto 200k per day using the atm machine to change the limit . I know because this is what i did myself .

JB

So you can give it away to two well-dressed ladies?

Well if these ladies somehow convinced me to go back with them, and somehow they voo doo -Jedi mind -controlled me, to give them that amount, then yes this two ladies deserve that money cause you are an ass to be set in some "trance".

The force is weak on your girlfriend dude......

It is true, I have raised my daily cash advance limit up to 3000 USD.

I doubt there is any ATM that will let me do that...but I can get 3000/day on the card.

The bank does not care where the ATM is. They look for patterns of activity...withdrawals at several different ATMs in one day, for example. But, due to the amount of foreign travel that I do, some to "shady" places such as Nigeria, I did have to make arrangements with my bank and credit card companies so as not to have the "fraud flag" raised so quickly.

The bank is USBank...when I started banking there years ago it was National Bank of South Dakota...along the line several banks joined together and it became FirstBank. Later more mergers, acquisitions, etc and it became USBank.

I do realize there is some security risk with having such a large daily limit...I have developed my own mechanism for dealing with that.

I doubt there is any ATM that will let me do that...but I can get 3000/day on the card.

The bank does not care where the ATM is. They look for patterns of activity...withdrawals at several different ATMs in one day, for example. But, due to the amount of foreign travel that I do, some to "shady" places such as Nigeria, I did have to make arrangements with my bank and credit card companies so as not to have the "fraud flag" raised so quickly.

The bank is USBank...when I started banking there years ago it was National Bank of South Dakota...along the line several banks joined together and it became FirstBank. Later more mergers, acquisitions, etc and it became USBank.

I do realize there is some security risk with having such a large daily limit...I have developed my own mechanism for dealing with that.

I see, I herd of FirstBank but ot USbank, but sadly they dont have that bank in NY or anywhere near there...just lik ethey dont have Wells Fargo...USBank must be a midwest or west bank yes?

This is all over Thailand. Here on Phuket a woman told me her sister was recently visited by a man and two women up in Chiang Mai who 'put something in her drinking water' and accompanied her to her bank where she, the sister, withdrew 500k and gave it to them. She also told me an employee of hers was 'just touched on the arm' by an Indian gentleman, and gave him 500 baht (bit cheaper, that one :o ).

If you speak to any Thai (usually the women, it has to be said) ALL of them have similar stories. Beats me how they can be so easily taken when some of them have such a reputation for being somewhat er, duplicitous, themselves. But I don't doubt for one minute that they themselves believe it. Whatever it is :D

Well if these ladies somehow convinced me to go back with them, and somehow they voo doo -Jedi mind -controlled me, to give them that amount, then yes this two ladies deserve that money cause you are an ass to be set in some "trance".

The force is weak on your girlfriend dude......

Two ladies convince a man to go back with them?! LOL Quite possible. In fact, doubt they would even have to ask twice!

I see, I herd of FirstBank but ot USbank, but sadly they dont have that bank in NY or anywhere near there...just lik ethey dont have Wells Fargo...USBank must be a midwest or west bank yes?

Correct...USBank is in Great Plains (Midwest) and Northwest

JB

If anyone banks with siam commercial bank and the acct is set up limit 20k per day they can change the limit themselves to any limit upto 200k per day using the atm machine to change the limit . I know because this is what i did myself .

JB

My withdrawal limit is 20 K per day set by the bank when I opened my Siam Com Bank acc 3 years ago. I was told then by the bank officer that I would need to write in (apply for) to the bank branch if I wanted a higher limit, but still set at max 200 K.

If changing the limit can be done at the Atm, then it defies logic at setting a limit. However, I am off to the bank tomorrow, so.......... :o

This is all over Thailand. Here on Phuket a woman told me her sister was recently visited by a man and two women up in Chiang Mai who 'put something in her drinking water' and accompanied her to her bank where she, the sister, withdrew 500k and gave it to them. She also told me an employee of hers was 'just touched on the arm' by an Indian gentleman, and gave him 500 baht (bit cheaper, that one :o ).

If you speak to any Thai (usually the women, it has to be said) ALL of them have similar stories. Beats me how they can be so easily taken when some of them have such a reputation for being somewhat er, duplicitous, themselves. But I don't doubt for one minute that they themselves believe it. Whatever it is :D

Sure they all believe it but they also believe in ghosts and dragons.And they all know somebody who has seen dragons and ghosts.

I have always found it to be wise, and in some cases required, to notify your bank that you will be traveling, where you will be going to and when. Then there shouldn't be any problems with using your credit/debit cards when you get there.