How Many 'ands' Can You Use?

Most of us have come across the classic sentence with the word 'and' repeated five times, you remember, this one:-

"I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign"

Well, whilst researching something else (don't ask), I came across this which has twenty one (count them) consecutive 'ands' and it still makes sense, sort of :o

Wouldn't the sentence "I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign" have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?

Most of us have come across the classic sentence with the word 'and' repeated five times, you remember, this one:-
"I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign"

Well, whilst researching something else (don't ask), I came across this which has twenty one (count them) consecutive 'ands' and it still makes sense, sort of :o

Wouldn't the sentence "I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign" have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?

ow ow OW! My brain just exploded trying to read that...

Of course if you take the sign on the Hand brothers solicitors, Hand & Hand & Hand, put all the lot in the same as Fish and Chips, then get a Cockney to read it............................................wwwweeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll

l