Uk Settlement Visa

I want to bring my Thai partner and our daughter to London, UK next year. Before I even start applying for the visa, I need to understand what's the best avenue in my circumstances. Here are the details:

1) I'm an Italian citizen, long time UK resident (over 20 years)

2) my partner is Thai - we're not married

3) we have a daughter of 18 months (she'll be over 2 year by the time I apply)

4) our daughter was born in Thailand - she has dual nationality (Ita-Thai) and holds two passports

5) my partner and I have been together for over 3 years

6) she has lived with me in Australia for 3 months

7) I have lived with them (partner & daughter) in Thailand for 6 months

8) they (my partner & daughter) have lived with me and my parents in Italy for 1 month

9) I regularly support my family (monthly payments) - plus other small local investments

10) All the above can be easily documented

I'm planning to start the visa proceeding early next year with a view to take them both to live in London with me by May/June latest. I'd also like for my partner to obtain a work permit so that she can find employment while the baby is at the nursery. Now I know that the easiest way is to marry her, get her an Italian citizenship & passport. No need of visa anymore. However, what I want to know if, as things stand now, I'm entitled to bring her over (baby daughter is no issue as she is also Italian) to live and work in UK. Also, where would be the place to apply? BKK or London? Thanks in advance for any advice and hints.

cheerio

If your partner is looking to settle in the UK, ideally you either need to be married or to have lived together in a relationship akin to marriage for at least the two years immediately preceding an application. Failing either of the above, she could consider making an application for a visa as your child's principal carer. Certainly, unless she fits in to either of the first two categories, she can't qualify for entry to the UK as a family member of an EEA citizen.

Scouse.