Maxnet Wifi Monthly Unlimited 590 Baht?

seykota

Unfortunately, the relevant Maxnet page is in Thai and I cannot understand what coverage it includes eg. areas of Bangkok. Is it just at hotspots around the Silom/Sukumvit areas or a broader coverage?

We rent our condo thus do not want to install a landline.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about not being available in Bangkok.

This was Maxnet's reply to my inquiry about availability:

ชื่อเรื่อง: RE: WiFi unlimited package information

Headers: Show All Headers

Hello Peter

We don't have English version on our website right now. Our coverage

area are not much in public area , it's located on some Hotel , Apartment ,

Condominium. What is your location to using wifi ? Package 590B/30Day

available there.

Best Regards,

Maxnet WiFi

Ooops. I failed to notice the "wifi" in the thread title. I clued in on MaxNet and had tunnel vision after that. The basic price for MaxNet ADSL also happens to be B590/month.

Having said that, I'm still surprised that TT&T is licensed to provide WiFi hotspots in Bangkok, but cannot provide land lines.

• 1 year later...

Hello guys

I just started using Maxnet high speed of 3 gigabit as they say, at 590 + tax altogether about 632/month

I was using true the same speed limit but i pay 640 for true and 107 for TOT phone line and 95 for true move to support the high speed.. i used this promtion since 2 yers ago,

but I have observed that True surfing is much much better, i heard that maxtnet is better but in my 3rd day using this service it's sucks.. very unhappy and unsatisfied with it at all, :)

and when check the hel_l speed looks high.. but why always refresh and refresh..and sometimes i must restart my computer to get the pages contain displyed.. any one has idea about it?? or all like this? or anyone from this maxnet can give some reason of this cheating deal? if i know like this I won't cancel my connection with true, a bit more expensive but at least better services too