Any Interrest In Importing Dutch Food Together?

monkie13

ok i want to order dutch food from netherland and i got already far. but now the biggist problem is the following.

up to 20kilo costs 99.90 euro only sending. i also found a shippingadres, but here they ask 250 euro for 1 kubik meter.in 1 kubik meter fits 8 package in.so i figgered out that if 7 people joint it only cost 32 euro per person for sending and the kilo's don't matter to mutch anymore. then you can order your own box (size 50x50x50). and you can fill it with what kind of produkt you want. my friend from netherland offers to make the boxes and do the shopping, she only aske petrolmoney to bring it to the harbor.

in this way we can order what we want for the dutch prices!!!!!look for example on www.realdutchfood.com .

i hope i wil find 7 other people.

ok i want to order dutch food from netherland and i got already far. but now the biggist problem is the following.

up to 20kilo costs 99.90 euro only sending. i also found a shippingadres, but here they ask 250 euro for 1 kubik meter.in 1 kubik meter fits 8 package in.so i figgered out that if 7 people joint it only cost 32 euro per person for sending and the kilo's don't matter to mutch anymore. then you can order your own box (size 50x50x50). and you can fill it with what kind of produkt you want. my friend from netherland offers to make the boxes and do the shopping, she only aske petrolmoney to bring it to the harbor.

in this way we can order what we want for the dutch prices!!!!!look for example on www.realdutchfood.com .

Hollandse nieuwe?

Hollandse nieuwe?

Hollandse nieuwe?

als jij iemand weet waar je deze kan kopen en die dan 5 weken goedblijven? de boot doet er namenlijk 4-5 weken over om hier te komen.

als je verse hollandse nieuwe wilt moet je deze per express ingeseald op laten sturen (dit duurt 2-3 dagen) het gaat dan per vliegtuig. hoeveel dit kost kun je nalezen op www.tnt.nl

Just about got that :o

I think even by air they'd be a bit, er, ''ripe''. No idea when I'll be back in Schreveningen, so I'll just have to keep dreaming I suppose ...

Hollandse nieuwe?

als jij iemand weet waar je deze kan kopen en die dan 5 weken goedblijven? de boot doet er namenlijk 4-5 weken over om hier te komen.

als je verse hollandse nieuwe wilt moet je deze per express ingeseald op laten sturen (dit duurt 2-3 dagen) het gaat dan per vliegtuig. hoeveel dit kost kun je nalezen op www.tnt.nl

Just about got that :o

I think even by air they'd be a bit, er, ''ripe''. No idea when I'll be back in Schreveningen, so I'll just have to keep dreaming I suppose ...

okay i explane my meaning again, becourse a lot of people misunderstand.

i look for 3-7 people who want to share the costs of shipping with me. in 1 kubik meter there is room for 8 boxes of 50x50x50

each of the people who want a space (to buy for example dutch cheese or something) can contact me. the will be filled with the produkt you pick. i let my friend in netherland do the shopping, and she will drive everything to the harbor.

but for me alone it is too expensive (250 euro)