The Future Of Los....

Gumballl

I read just moments ago a news article about the ongoings in Venezuela. Makes me wonder what will it take for LOS to succumb to the same fate. Will it be the energy "crisis"? The restive southern part of LOS?

With all that is happening around the world, regardless of hunger, thirst, or wealth, it seems that everyone is learning that a small bit of dissent goes a long way. Frankly, I would not be half surprised to see LOS revert to the policies of Vietnam, Cambodia, or even China as they were 30 years ago.

With pessimism running rampant in my mind tonight, I wonder when/if the countries we belove will become intolerable.

I read just moments ago a news article about the ongoings in Venezuela. Makes me wonder what will it take for LOS to succumb to the same fate. Will it be the energy "crisis"? The restive southern part of LOS?

With all that is happening around the world, regardless of hunger, thirst, or wealth, it seems that everyone is learning that a small bit of dissent goes a long way. Frankly, I would not be half surprised to see LOS revert to the policies of Vietnam, Cambodia, or even China as they were 30 years ago.

With pessimism running rampant in my mind tonight, I wonder when/if the countries we belove will become intolerable.

I think you live a little too close to Langley mate. While we have some interesting political figures, indirectly comparing them to Chavez or Pol Pot is a stretch, even by republican standards.

2 things come to mind with living here that would make me leave:

(1) If the govt.kept putting up the amount of required funds needed to live here for retirees

(2) civil unrest.

(3)if i became really ill,i'd probably go back home.

Other than that,i dont worry too much,just happy to be here.

Agree with previous comment. If LOS went the way of Venezuela, then I`ll stay another 20 years. Maybe the thread starter should get his news from www.rense.com, not the London Banker misinformation channels.

Make sure you're wearing your tinfoil hat when you log into rense.com. The lizards monitor you.

Agree with previous comment. If LOS went the way of Venezuela, then I`ll stay another 20 years. Maybe the thread starter should get his news from www.rense.com, not the London Banker misinformation channels.

Make sure you're wearing your tinfoil hat when you log into rense.com. The lizards monitor you.

For those too far gone i.e. severly brainwashed by mainstream media then it would be best to avoid rense.

Once a belief system has been set then it is almost impossible for an individual to accept that they have been 'foiled' into being nothing more than a repeater! All uncomfortable facts(truthfull news) are rejected no matter how strong the evidence.. Victims are obviously unaware of the brainwashing although can be easily identified by the use of common speach patterns when confronted with uncomfortable truth and facts.

Common phrases used by sheeple:

'Everyone knows that mate' ' Your a conspiracy theorist' ' Member of the tinfoil hat brigade' 'Yeah, yeah, yeah' etc. etc. :o

The future of LOS as well as anywhere else is most unpredictable, at least with any success. At the present moment though I find it a very acceptable place to live, despite it's many aspects that I have difficulty accepting. Certainly the level of violence here doesn't even approach that seen all over Latin America.

Had a look at the Rense webpage - a classic magnet for every type of con artist and their seemingly inexhaustible supply of naive victims.

The future of LOS as well as anywhere else is most unpredictable, at least with any success. At the present moment though I find it a very acceptable place to live, despite it's many aspects that I have difficulty accepting. Certainly the level of violence here doesn't even approach that seen all over Latin America.

Had a look at the Rense webpage - a classic magnet for every type of con artist and their seemingly inexhaustible supply of naive victims.

I think you will find that the Rense webpage (sic) has links to hundreds of news items, videos, and documents from easily verifyable sources including - mainstream broadsheets and TV. So what source feeds your perception of reality?

'Condemnation without investigation is the hieght of ignorance'

Albert Einstien

You're a nut. Go put your tin foil hat back on and wait for the mother ship. I'm sure its coming to get you... Chavez, Pol Pot, Mao and.....Samak :o Not even in the same hemisphere of crazy instability (and Samak is a nut too, for what its worth)

The future of LOS?

The rich will get richer and the poor will remain poor..........

roy gsd

You're a nut. Go put your tin foil hat back on and wait for the mother ship. I'm sure its coming to get you... Chavez, Pol Pot, Mao and.....Samak :o Not even in the same hemisphere of crazy instability (and Samak is a nut too, for what its worth)

Seems you should be wearing your foil hat - your avatar speaks! Chavez can in no way be assimilated into your Pol Pot, Mao, and Samak paradigm :D