Dstv In Chiangmai

taurusguy

Hi guys,

I just realised that TrueVision doesn't have the full coverage on the Beijing Olympics.Its very disappointing to all the sports fan here.However, I just found out that DSTV from South Africa has the full coverage of the sporting event in HD.PERFECT! I know that some of the channels from DSTV are available on WETV here, so is it possible to get all the DSTV channels here in Chiangmai? They have 15 sports channel, for god sake! I would really appreciate if someone could give me some recommendations or ways to get DSTV into the comfort of my home.Thanks alot in advance.

Hi guys,

I just realised that TrueVision doesn't have the full coverage on the Beijing Olympics.Its very disappointing to all the sports fan here.However, I just found out that DSTV from South Africa has the full coverage of the sporting event in HD.PERFECT! I know that some of the channels from DSTV are available on WETV here, so is it possible to get all the DSTV channels here in Chiangmai? They have 15 sports channel, for god sake! I would really appreciate if someone could give me some recommendations or ways to get DSTV into the comfort of my home.Thanks alot in advance.

Hi guys,